Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy But hey, at least he can have nachos^^

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-

Tyrone wanted to be fair, thats why he left him his nintendo switch along with the 6$ in his pocket

That guy has an incel thumb

Le wifey am I right fellow redditors

If it was a female she would have 46,000 replies and 500 cucks willing to accommodate her and pay for her.

Lol "miss my kids" guaranteed to be another mans kids that this cuck was raising.

That guy has an incel thumb

I was gonna comment on this as well, total cuck hand all around. I can tell just by looking at the hands whether or not the man they are attached to is a Chad, Cuck, Tyrone, Normie or Incel.

If it was a female she would have 46,000 replies and 500 cucks willing to accommodate her and pay for her.

2x Platinum 5x Gold and 8x Silver awards

15k comments with shit like "you're so brave" "Are you safe? pm your paypal I'll help you out" "He's such a dick, stay strong gurrrl, pm if you need help"

96k "updootz"

Last edited:
true it would be already on main page within hours

Lmao You can see the surpressed tears through this thread
EVERY breakup nowadays = realization of the foid that chad is easy to get and now the cock carousel ride begins with fleeing the cuck husband

what a fucking cuck. I'm glad I'm not an cuck tbh.

Nachos and a cup of soy milk boyo:y'all:
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

"haha who can relate?"