Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"But muh JBW bro"

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
69353652_744351136024410_8363631339244617728_n.jpg

yeah im sure this coping poor whitecel gets pussy on daily basis

" i can eat pussy without having to stop for air "

Just be an eternal slave theory

Ethnics genuinely believe that guy gets laid because he’s white.

Imagine thinking that.

Implying he can't get pussy in SEA.

just don't be a genetic abomination brah

If he was ethnic it would be even worse for him though

Cherry pick that is a disabled guy with a disease

Cherry pick that is a disabled guy with a disease
thats not the point.
JBWers believe that every white guy can get laid, even if deformed etc. that's why I posted it.
because according to them this guy can get pussy too

Whicecel is volce-

it's over for him, for me and for a lot of men

Disabled white= Ethnic normie

Notice how no cumskin or house nigger ethnic like cuyen will respond or dare talk about SEA where its guaranteed even for this guy.

mogs me because of airhole

I would look a lot like him if I took a picture wiht htis angle, shit jaw bullbous nose and bad eye area.

Notice how no cumskin or house nigger ethnic like cuyen will respond or dare talk about SEA where its guaranteed even for this guy.
Just uproot your life and move to SEA to fuck used foids bro! Also jfl at ethnics not going back to their countries and getting an arranged marriage.

keep crying for me

just fuck your own hole theory
Keep being a willful lying faggot sucking cumskin cock. Fredrick Brennan invalidates any pathetic attempt at being an apologist you attempt kid

Keep being a willful lying faggot sucking cumskin cock. Fredrick Brennan invalidates any pathetic attempt at being an apologist you attempt kid
ok faggot

Just uproot your life and move to SEA to fuck used foids bro! Also jfl at ethnics not going back to their countries and getting an arranged marriage.
Who said anything about moving there retard? Having countless women desire you refutes what it means to be incel. Any white person pic with get matches in SEA Tinder. Now continue spewing copes

Who said anything about moving there retard? Having countless women desire you refutes what it means to be incel. Any white person pic with get matches in SEA Tinder. Now continue spewing copes
Well my little shit colored friend, it cost money to take a vacation to SEA. Now imagine having to take vacations every now and then to SEA to fuck used up foids. That's a lot of money. Most normal people can't afford that. So, if you move to SEA, you don't have to spend as much money to fuck used foids.
>any white person pic will get matches in SEA tinder
How much do you want to bet? I'll put $100 on the table.

Pls don't dispute any white person getting matches in SEA. Those broke desperate hos will fuck anything to get out of their shit predicament.

No one ever said that whites can't be incel. However, as a group, they tend to be the most desirable race.

He would slay if he had blue eyes.

mogs me because white

More dumbass assumptions. How do we know if this guy has even gone to asia? That goes for the rest of you clowns on this site.

This guy mogs me a little, ngl.

I know a 4'11" truecel in denial just like him who copes by having sexual texting role play sessions with autistic kids about changing furry diapers and feeding them baby food with his cock out...

He got super butthurt when a dick pic that he sent a little kid got leaked and everyone was bullying him about it... Two days later, he's confessing his love for the kid who leaked the dick pics to the parents and us. What a retarded cuck. Nobody reported him to the police, that's virtue signalling, we just made him cry on the mic and made memes about it... He's still talking dirty to little kids in furry diaper chats to this day...

Gigachad in SEA

Not too many ugly whites out there compared to the number of uglies in other races.
they still exist though. does hamlossus not ring a bell? I do agree that they are rarer but not completely non existent

No one ever said that whites can't be incel. However, as a group, they tend to be the most desirable race.
100% truth, a white with ethnic face looks better than an ethnic with an ethnic face

Notice how you see more ethnic males similar to his looksmatch with females, than white males, but I guess that's "cherrypicking". It's over.

im white now gimme cute virgin girlfriend

thats not the point.
JBWers believe that every white guy can get laid, even if deformed etc. that's why I posted it.
because according to them this guy can get pussy too
Yeah he can, just needs to go to China

Yeah he can, just needs to go to China
Nah, I don't think many incels who say that have actually been to China. You need to be above 6+ to have any success in China.

notice how the guy is literally DEFORMED and DARK(ie NOT BLONDE HAIR/RED HAIR/MEDIUM TO LIGHT BROWN HAIR AND OR BLUE EYED/GREEN EYED/GREY EYED/HAZEL EYED)

JBW works well if you are not deformed and are ACTUALLY WHITE(aka not a darkie)

Driver licence moggs me.

Ethnics genuinely believe that guy gets laid because he’s white.

Imagine thinking that.
Also the term ethnics is stupid af, as if White people didn't have an ethnicity. Everyone is an ethnic.

Non-Whites literally believe that every White guy can get laid, yet the most prominent examples of incels are always White. Think of eggman or blackopscel. Blackopscel is 6 feet+ as well.
Driver licence moggs me.
Carmogs me

Last edited: