Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"But muh JBW bro"

I know a 4'11" truecel in denial just like him who copes by having sexual texting role play sessions with autistic kids about changing furry diapers and feeding them baby food with his cock out...
WTF that's gotta be illegal, sounds like he's a pedophile.

He got super butthurt when a dick pic that he sent a little kid got leaked and everyone was bullying him about it... Two days later, he's confessing his love for the kid who leaked the dick pics to the parents and us. What a retarded cuck
Is he autistic? Why's he doing and admitting it so openly?

Nobody reported him to the police, that's virtue signalling, we just made him cry on the mic and made memes about it..
How'd you make him cry?

This guy's fucked regardless of race
But you're all wrong. Foids will still use him for virtue signaling. Even pitty fuck him (not likely but its a possibility).

We on the other hand have no redeeming quality. We're mentally fucked and physically ugly but still healthier and "normal" in the eyes of soyciety. So we are not entitled to anything

why do redditors do this shit

they're all basically crying and wrecked in private, but they put a brave face on, and their war paint on, with this ridiculous proudly self-deprecating shit

it's a cry for help

Almost everyone on this forum is retarded faggot

WTF that's gotta be illegal, sounds like he's a pedophile.

Is he autistic? Why's he doing and admitting it so openly?

How'd you make him cry?
One of his "prey" told dad and we're friends with the dad... The dude is severely disabled and suicidal and wouldn't last in the criminal justice system, he's 19 and his "prey" are like 12 (boys and girls) and they see him as more of something to laugh at than a predator. We were talking to the dad and the kid wanted the dad and us to see the dick pic and make memes about it so we did hoping that it would embarrass him enough to make him stop doing weird and cringy shit.

It was 4.5 inches and kind of thick with lots of long stingy pubes going in all directions. We made memes about it and we to all the "Daddy Dom, Little Girl/Boy", "Adult Baby Diaper", "Young/Old Furry Sex Mentor" , and "Incest Dominatrix" role play "Safe Spaces" he was active on and spread the memes about him (censored dickpic) with his face we got from snapchat catfishing him. His favorite 12 year old boy found out and started memeing him, which made the pedo guy threaten to call the cops ON US... Like half of the kids he was talking to started making fun of him and calling him creepy (pretty fucked up to know there were that many kids on these types of places online). Some of the kids were defending him after we exposed him, they didn't care that he as a disabled truecel pedo, one of them said "when I turn 18, I'm dumping my boyfriend and marrying my husband (pedo guy), I don't care what you say about him, I love his personality!" I chuckled at how blue pilled that sounded when I saw it.

I hate the pigs so I would never snitch someone out to the pigs, besides, I'm sure someone else probably did after we meme'd him anyway.
We thought about putting it all on YT but I said no because there are too many virtue signalling white knight chadlites who do that for halo effect and I'm an ugly truecel so I'll get nothing out of it. I just prefer to bully and troll. To this day he still hangs out on those chat rooms online with kids talking about feeding them baby food and changing wolf-dragon furry baby diapers. There is a rumor that a new dick pic has been sent to someone, this time with his dick poking out of the side of a soiled diaper. Unfortunately, we haven't been able to get this new one because almost everyone he talks to now knows the deal with him but are loyal to him now...

It's not too crazy to think that a bunch of self-hating ethnic sluts want a pale, white man, though.

notice how the guy is literally DEFORMED and DARK(ie NOT BLONDE HAIR/RED HAIR/MEDIUM TO LIGHT BROWN HAIR AND OR BLUE EYED/GREEN EYED/GREY EYED/HAZEL EYED)

JBW works well if you are not deformed and are ACTUALLY WHITE(aka not a darkie)
Then that’s not JBW is it brainlet? JBW implies JUST BEING WHITE will get you laid regardless of any and all other unattractive qualities. JFL.

Ethnic tears make me smile :dab:
Almost everyone on this forum is retarded faggot
Most are under 18 years old and don’t leave their rooms as well. Too many anime fags, edgy teens, fat guys, and just complete losers who put no effort at all into life and wonder why a woman won’t magically fall into their lap while they’re binging on anime all day.

Nice strawman, try again

OP is a cherrypicking retard. Women are more attracted to white males over males of other races. He's picking an exception to the rule and arguing that the rule is invalid

Then that’s not JBW is it brainlet? JBW implies JUST BEING WHITE will get you laid regardless of any and all other unattractive qualities. JFL.

Seriously man, this has been explained to ethnics on this forum 500 billion times, but they never learn.

Jfl I bet he is drowning in pussy right now

All I can think of Tehgymcel420. I’m sure at least most ethnics acknowledge that whites can be incel in the west.
just run white supremacists game br0

OP is a cherrypicking retard. Women are more attracted to white males over males of other races. He's picking an exception to the rule and arguing that the rule is invalid
because they have more attractive physical traits on average

Racecope is A COPE
If you are ugly, you are UGLY

How hard is that to understand?

"just be white bro"

Kxlxi0pkdbe31

Ethnics genuinely believe that guy gets laid because he’s white.

Imagine thinking that.
Im not one of those. Being white guaranteee nothing if you're a sub4male overall

I mog the inbred in the OP and I dont get laid, let alone being able boast a great lie to that extent.

JFL at anyone who thinks he's ever eaten wet pussy that consented to him without money.
If he was ethnic it would be even worse for him though
It wouldn't even matter if he was white or ethnic.

It never fucking began for him or anyone who looks like that in general.

No one ever said that whites can't be incel. However, as a group, they tend to be the most desirable race.
Whitecels will never admit this lol, whites absolutely love pity

Notice how no cumskin or house nigger ethnic like cuyen will respond or dare talk about SEA where its guaranteed even for this guy.
Massive fucking cope

That guy would get laughed at in SEA and he would just be straight betabux to a noodlecubt.

Massive fucking cope

That guy would get laughed at in SEA and he would just be straight betabux to a noodlecubt.
countless tinder experiments with uglier whites prove otherwise. Denying JBW is worse than denying gravity.

countless tinder experiments with uglier whites prove otherwise. Denying JBW is worse than denying gravity.
Massive fucking Cope

Go ahead and run tinder experiments with the retard in the OP.

The only thing gooks will expect from him is a passport and disabled checks.

JFL if you think bottom tier foids would get their panties wet looking at that imbecile.

I've seen deathniks who mog that fool, it never began for him.

Whites have the option of SEA maxxing in the worst-case scenario an option that is closed to ethnics.

JBW only applies to high-tier normies and above tbh

There is a slight chance that some virtual signaling roasty will ltr him

Whites have the option of SEA maxxing in the worst-case scenario an option that is closed to ethnics.
Massive Cope

Ethnics in the 5-7 out of 10 range can also SEAmaxx.

You underestimate noodle whore's desperation to breed outside their gook heritage.

Massive Cope

Ethnics in the 5-7 out of 10 range can also SEAmaxx.

You underestimate noodle whore's desperation to breed outside their gook heritage.
they arent really incels if they r in the 5-7 range though

Pls don't dispute any white person getting matches in SEA. Those broke desperate hos will fuck anything to get out of their shit predicament
Have you been to SEA and gotten matches ?
Any white person pic with get matches in SEA Tinder
Got any proof for that, you low IQ coper?
I spend 1 to 2 months per year in SEA for diving.
I used Tinder for 5 years there and got exactly zero matches.
Of course we could say I'm cherrypicking but the worst part is that I'm not even that bad looking, the idiots at looksmaxxx gave me between 4.5 and 6.5 out of 10 (whatever a decimal rating is supposed to mean).

The truth is SEA foids have insane standards, they all want rich Changs and sometimes poor Tyrones. Asians are extremely endogamous and consider expats to be failures who couldn't make it in their own country.

All the noodles you see "matching" with incel looking Whites are simply paid whores, regardless of what the incel will say to get attention and an ego stroke.
If fucking whores is ascension then ethnics can ascend just as well by paying a professional either in SEA or elsewhere.

So shove that retarded JBW shit up yours.

Also, it is a fact that all ethnics are volcel as they always have the option to fuck their cousins or sisters, or simply to ascend through arranged marriage.

Last edited:
they arent really incels if they r in the 5-7 range though
No but this JBW garbage is getting fucking old.

We got dumbasses on here who think skin color matters to gooks.

It fucking doesn't. Noodle gook would cheat and leave a 3/10 white man for a 5/10 ethnic man. 9 times out of 10, ethnic whores expect you to have money when you're white and from the west.

JFL if you think the retard in the OPs example would find genuine love from a 5/10 gook. She would treat him like shit and leave him the minute he runs out of money.

No but this JBW garbage is getting fucking old.

We got dumbasses on here who think skin color matters to gooks.

It fucking doesn't. Noodle gook would cheat and leave a 3/10 white man for a 5/10 ethnic man. 9 times out of 10, ethnic whores expect you to have money when you're white and from the west.

JFL if you think the retard in the OPs example would find genuine love from a 5/10 gook. She would treat him like shit and leave him the minute he runs out of money.
JBW is inherently flawed, of course whites can be incel lol. however the racepill does have some legitimacy behind it. whites are more attractive in general tbh. and skin colour does matter, why do you think skin whitening products are so popular in asia? no one wants to look like a shitskin curry

JBW is inherently flawed, of course whites can be incel lol. however the racepill does have some legitimacy behind it. whites are more attractive in general tbh. and skin colour does matter, why do you think skin whitening products are so popular in asia? no one wants to look like a shitskin curry

Cope

Shitskin 4/10 curry can SEAmaxx just as well as a 4/10 white guy.

The main thing with your worthless noodlewhores, is that they only care about money. If you mog the locals, it gives them more incentive if they think you can get them out of that shithole.

SEAmaxx is Cope

Shitskin 4/10 curry can SEAmaxx just as well as a 4/10 white guy.
show me a tinder experiment where this guys curry looksmatch gets anywhere near as much matches as he did and ill start taking you seriously

and y do you think skin whitening products are so popular if noodles dont care about skin colour? the shade of your skin is literally a status symbol in asia.

nvm the video was removed lol. anyways i found these to prove my point

Last edited:
show me a tinder experiment where this guys curry looksmatch gets anywhere near as much matches as he did and ill start taking you seriously

and y do you think skin whitening products are so popular if noodles dont care about skin colour? the shade of your skin is literally a status symbol in asia.

nvm the video was removed lol. anyways i found these to prove my point
Lmao atleast read the threads you presented.

They're saying the exact same thing Im saying and more than I had anticipated.

Your gook foids are trash, the most worthless bunch as a whole.

They only want money, thats why your Low T race is encouraged to be a slave and moneymaxx.

If you look like you have money, you will get matches on tinder in SEA

What good is desiring white when decent looking white guys dont need to SEAmaxx? Why would a gook settle on a 3/10 white guy when she can get a 5/10 arab or indian?

You know what sways her choice??

Fucking money.

Lmao atleast read the threads you presented.

They're saying the exact same thing Im saying and more than I had anticipated.

Your gook foids are trash, the most worthless bunch as a whole.

They only want money, thats why your Low T race is encouraged to be a slave and moneymaxx.

If you look like you have money, you will get matches on tinder in SEA

What good is desiring white when decent looking white guys dont need to SEAmaxx? Why would a gook settle on a 3/10 white guy when she can get a 5/10 arab or indian?

You know what sways her choice??

Fucking money.
why did you ignore the second half of my post?

why did you ignore the second half of my post?
Because it's not worth addressing.

Whitening your skin doesn't get your dick wet if you're ugly.

Because it's not worth addressing.

Whitening your skin doesn't get your dick wet if you're ugly.
i think you misunderstood tbh. i was talking about the importance of white skin in asian culture. i also gave you a 2 sources to address the claim that looksmatched curry/white will do just as well in sea

i think you misunderstood tbh. i was talking about the importance of white skin in asian culture. i also gave you a 2 sources to address the claim that looksmatched curry/white will do just as well in sea
Im not saying it doesn't matter.

What I'm saying is that it becomes a mundane thing to worry about when a gook foid encounters a man who wants to provide for them. The purpose of "Whitening" their skin is so that they can appeal to the highest valuable male they can get. Once they lockdown a candidate that appeals to them, none of that shit matters.

It doesn't matter if they achieve that through white,brown, black etc etc anything above a ricecel is better to them at the end of the day.

An average curry who cracks 5'7" or taller with a manlier frame than your average ricecel is going to take that gook foid away.

It's not impossible for average looking curries, arabs, and indians to also do well on tinder in SEA.

They mog the local males by default.

White men are cursed with the expectation of having money, being from the West, is the only reason why they get more matches.

Just dont fool yourself into believing that gooks only want white men. They'll take anything that doesn't look like a "little brother" to them.

ethnics are retarded and deserve being incels for spreading JBW bullshit theory