Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel But you've been with thousands of men

U

Uncle Samson

Banned
-
Just watched the movie Nymphomaniac. This oldcel virgin finds this woman in an alley beaten up and with nowhere to go. He takes her in and nurses her back to health while listening to her tales of whoredom. She recounts how she fucked one random Chad and Tyrone after another. One scene had her being dp'd by two African Tyrones she didn't even know.

So at the end of the movie, the ugly oldcel virgin comes in the bedroom with his pants down and she gets a gun and shoots him. His last words were "B-b-but you've been with thousands of men". She fucked thousands of men but couldn't have sex with the oldcel who showed her genuine kindness.

Moral of the story: Whores who slept with thousands of men will shoot you before they have sex with you. No matter what you do for them.

Not surprising

I hate women

Guten Tag, meine Neger, ich hasse Frauen

in the second part the whore gets refused an abortion so she literally does it herself in a bathroom.

Big Brother Reaction GIF by Laff

Oddly blackpilling movie

Damn, fucked ending, better one would of been him feeding her to the pigs.

Never saw that overhyped movie, now you gave another reason why.

Lmao is this legit? That's fucking gold. Whoever wrote the script must be blackpilled

How does this exist

Moral of the story: Whores who slept with thousands of men will shoot you before they have sex with you. No matter what you do for them.
At this point in time, scientists ponder and begin to ask the question: Was it always over, or did it never begin?

didnt watch this movie, why the hell would I, but retarded of them to portray the rapist as a smart incel when it's mostly low inhib low iq chads who do the raping

At this point in time, scientists ponder and begin to ask the question: Was it always over, or did it never begin?
i don't think it even began tbhngldedsrs

And cucked soyciety will be on her side. That's why only cucks and other bluepilled fags help whores.

retarded of them to portray the rapist as a smart incel when it's mostly low inhib low iq chads who do the raping
it's not rape if chad does it

only ugly guys can rape

didnt watch this movie, why the hell would I, but retarded of them to portray the rapist as a smart incel when it's mostly low inhib low iq chads who do the raping
From what I've understood so far, he's not even a rapist, he just would like to have sex.
Well, I forgot, he's ugly, so he's a rapist, you're right.:feelsugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back