Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting buying pants as a turbo manlet

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
I can't find any that are my size in stores. I have to either spend a fortune on tailoring or I sometimes can get my nana to tailor them for me. Still, even if it was free all the time, it would still be a pain in the ass. Everyone who is a normal size can just walk into a store and buy a pair of pants. I have to find some that fit me around my waist and then I have to get them tailored so the legs aren't dragging on the floor. I have to do this for EVERY PAIR OF PANTS I OWN. I hate shopping for clothes already but this makes it way worse. Why does everything have to be made harder if you are a manlet? The universe wont give us a fucking break.

What do the other turbo manlets do about pants? Do you tailor them as well or is there a store that I don't know that sells pants for us?

just walk around with your meat dangling down theory

Uniqlo has free tailoring. Plus they're based Japanese.

I never use my tailoring but I get all my clothes from there.

I just rely on my shoes to stop them from dragging on the floor, tbh, or I roll them up. Not visiting a tailor every time I buy clothes ever again lol.

I just rely on my shoes to stop them from dragging on the floor, tbh, or I roll them up. Not visiting a tailor every time I buy clothes ever again lol.

See so many normies at my college like this and it's so gross.

The type of girls I like notice stuff like this. They're the most fashionable and they expect the same from their guys.

Well I stopped shopping at stores tbh. It’s just awkward shopping in the kids sections then going to the dressing room and it’s full off pre-teen kids.

Realistically just buy like 4-10 pants and get the tailored and then you're set for a while, I get that having to take that extra step is annoying but it's not that hard to overcome realistically.

See so many normies at my college like this and it's so gross.

The type of girls I like notice stuff like this. They're the most fashionable and they expect the same from their guys.
girls have never looked in my direction because my pants are a few inches too long.... universe god IQ

Well I stopped shopping at stores tbh. It’s just awkward shopping in the kids sections then going to the dressing room and it’s full off pre-teen kids.

IMG 6542

Why would you not bring your clothes to the adult dressing room?

How tall are you?

How tall are you?
How tall are you?

Slim straight bootcut.

This just look at your inseam measurements. They even do alterations online (just make sure you get them exactly right cuz no returns). They also have some XXS and XS crap for manlets in terms of other clothes
Boys sections also might have fitting crap though obviously much of it is cringy shit advertised to middle schoolers. Also the retail workers will probably lol at you but whatever

How tall are you?
How tall are you?
How tall are you?
I'm 5'3''
This just look at your inseam measurements. They even do alterations online (just make sure you get them exactly right cuz no returns). They also have some XXS and XS crap for manlets in terms of other clothes
Boys sections also might have fitting crap though obviously much of it is cringy shit advertised to middle schoolers. Also the retail workers will probably lol at you but whatever
I have an unfortunate problem where I'm too thick for childrens clothes but too short for adults. Its hell.

I'll look into it, especially since the tailoring is free.

I'm 5'3''

I have an unfortunate problem where I'm too thick for childrens clothes but too short for adults. Its hell.

I'll look into it, especially since the tailoring is free.
I feel u man being 5'5 myself, it gets really hard below 5'7. No one really shows you respect as a man like that.

I know the struggle of shopping for pants, I have to try on like 20-25 pairs and only 1 will fit if I´m lucky and btw I am not exaggerating. It´s because I am 5´7" and I have a long torso and shorter legs and I have an extremely achy back so nothing I try on will fit, maybe if I tried women´s pants they would actually fit since I have a girl-like lower body.

Sounds like a case of you being too fat.

I'm 5 '5 and 135 lbs, I wear a 29x30 or 30x30

For you you may want to shop the boys section for leg length

Sounds like a case of you being too fat.

I'm 5 '5 and 135 lbs, I wear a 29x30 or 30x30

For you you may want to shop the boys section for leg length
it is partially being too fat but that only effects me when I try shopping in the children's section. The adult versions aren't too bad waist wise. Its mainly the leg length thats my problem since lot of places do not even sell my leg length.

Fashion is a cope, just trashbag max

Fashion is a cope, just trashbag max
i do sometimes wear trashbags under my clothes to keep dry and warm

unused trashbags obviously

I was 5'4-5'5 when i was 10 so hit me up, i may have pants for you.
Jk sorry if this triggers you.

Postmaxxing eh?
What a fucking piece of shit, i already dont go to twitter reddit or any normie shit so i dont have to hear "jokes" like this and this piece of shit need to come here to play the funny normie that makes fun of manlets xd fuck you you should be banned

I can't find any that are my size in stores. I have to either spend a fortune on tailoring or I sometimes can get my nana to tailor them for me. Still, even if it was free all the time, it would still be a pain in the ass. Everyone who is a normal size can just walk into a store and buy a pair of pants. I have to find some that fit me around my waist and then I have to get them tailored so the legs aren't dragging on the floor. I have to do this for EVERY PAIR OF PANTS I OWN. I hate shopping for clothes already but this makes it way worse. Why does everything have to be made harder if you are a manlet? The universe wont give us a fucking break.

What do the other turbo manlets do about pants? Do you tailor them as well or is there a store that I don't know that sells pants for us?
We are so inferior that its like we arent even from this planet. We are like hobbits from another planet.

We are so inferior that its like we arent even from this planet. We are like hobbits from another planet.
manlets are another species lmao

manlets are another species lmao
Its just sad really
"Lol at you or whatever"? There is no "whatever" for being a turbomanlet. Life as a turbomanlet is known as HELL.

Last edited:
What a fucking piece of shit, i already dont go to twitter reddit or any normie shit so i dont have to hear "jokes" like this and this piece of shit need to come here to play the funny normie that makes fun of manlets xd fuck you you should be banned
Hmmm, i think i shouldn't be banned.

Hmmm, i think i shouldn't be banned.
Yeah i know mods arent gonna do anything because they think things like fem worshipxd (as if any hot woman cared about what incels think about her) is much worse than this

Yeah i know mods arent gonna do anything because they think things like fem worshipxd (as if any hot woman cared about what incels think about her) is much worse than this
Ok, this may seem cliché but it's just a joke brah, in my defence i will say this: i have nothing against short men and i find femoids who judge them based on something out of their control despicable, besides, OP was okay with it, and if anything it was at his expense.

You should PM mods to add a "no jokes at the expense of fellow incels" rule if that bothered you so much, or make a thread about it.

Ok, this may seem cliché but it's just a joke brah, in my defence i will say this: i have nothing against short men and i find femoids who judge them based on something out of their control despicable, besides, OP was okay with it, and if anything it was at his expense.

You should PM mods to add a "no jokes at the expense of fellow incels" rule if that bothered you so much, or make a thread about it.
Or maybe you should try to not be an asshole, i dont care if op is ok with it hes not the only manlet here, you know how many manlets here are deeply depressed and suicidal because of their height we dont need you to come here and remind us how pathetic we are with some female stand up comedian level "joke"

I remember shopping with my mom at he mall before my first year of uni and we went inside old navy to buy pants and I remember we were looking at the jeans and she asked the lady there if they have the size 27 and she was like oh you have to go to the kids section or old navy kids, wanted to slit the bitches throat

Or maybe you should try to not be an asshole, i dont care if op is ok with it hes not the only manlet here, you know how many manlets here are deeply depressed and suicidal because of their height we dont need you to come here and remind us how pathetic we are with some female stand up comedian level "joke"
You know what?
you're right, i shouldn't joke around like that knowing of people's sensitivities, i will make sure not to repeat this in the future.
Sorry for any upsetment i caused, i probably ruined your day and it makes me feel guilt so i apoligize for that.

>Buying pants
>Not wearing sweatpants everywhere you go like I do
0e7cda130f9e1c4010f44b418addf1bb23c6783f674913ce47d2b520bd558460

Literally how
The seems come undone. Usually the crotch also rips because of my magnum dong because of moving around in them so much. At my old job I didn't even bother buying another pair of pants and i just wore black underwear under my black pants uniform and I just prayed that my balls wouldn't fall out. No one said anything so I think I got away with it. If they noticed I didn't get in trouble & thats all that matters.

Its just sad really

"Lol at you or whatever"? There is no "whatever" for being a turbomanlet. Life as a turbomanlet is known as HELL.

Sure, but eventually you quit trying to appease others/care so much about others opinions since it's already over.

Sure, but eventually you quit trying to appease others/care so much about others opinions since it's already over.
there is no appeasing others there is only how people react to your appearance.