Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill By 18, its kinda obvious to see if you have any future or not. Brutal youthpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
A lot of people try and cope by saying when I was 17/18, I sucked ass at everything but thats ok, a man can change. Sorry but for most people you're fucked.

Wanna take the career path?

Then at 18, it determines what uni, what major, what connections, what first jobs etc you get. That pretty much determines if you have a good career or not.

Another thing to consider if 18 is your prime age pretty much. For most people you have been given all the time in the world to study. If you can't do well when there aren't many restrictions then how are you going to be any better when you have more responsibilities to deal with later in life? How are you gonna beat the others who already proven they were better than you when everyone were under the same rules in high school?

I couldn't beat my mates from high school in career progression coz they don't stay static. They also improve just like me. But they improve more because they are simply better just like they were back in high school. This isn't some fucking video game where only you level up. Other people level up too and they probably level up even faster than you.

In Sports, you already see people getting recruited into the pro leagues at a very young age. If again you can't show yourself to be the best in your age prime, then when are you going to?

In music, acting etc, how often do you see old farts over 30? By then they already proven themselves in their 20s.

No wonder anime always focused on Teens before they turn 18. Once its after 18, they know their destiny is set and they have no future.

Exceptions don't mean anything. Maybe you can be Steve Jobs who wasn't exceptional and became a Billionaire. But even he founded Apple in his early 20s....

Last edited:
No wonder anime always focused on Teens before they git 18. Once its after 18, they know their destiny is set and they have no future.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

They also improve just like me. But they improve more.This isn't some fucking video game where only you level up. Other people level up too and they probably level up even faster than you.
This right here. You know those XP booster packs you can buy for MMO's? Well some people are literally born with an XP boost in certain areas.

Want to be a great artist? Well tough shit. You're going to have to spend years honing your craft while some kid in highschool at age 14 is already drawing concept art thats blizzard level quality.

Want to be a great computer scientist? Sorry pal, you weren't gifted with high IQ and you can't process and remember information as fast as the 10 year old who's already mastered c++. In 5 more years he'll have already surpassed you.

Want to do sports? Well theres some kid whos 16 and built like an iron horse. He's faster, stronger, and more strategic than you'll ever be with your twig frame.

Life is about genetics, and you're right. By age 18 you'll see exactly how you stand up to everyone else.

You will never be the best at anything, even at complaining about not being the best. There are more than 7 billion people alive on earth and the chances of them mogging you in a certain area is very high.

BUT if you stop leveling yourself up and wallow in your own shitty genetics you wont get anywhere either. Just accept you'll never be as good as some people and keep trying to level up at your own pace.

Last edited:
My life improved pretty much after 20. I even have days where I don't think about suicide anymore. Never lose hope.

When I was 18 I didn't see it. I saw it by age 22.

A lot of people try and cope by saying when I was 17/18, I sucked ass at everything but thats ok, a man can change. Sorry but for most people you're fucked.

First thing you want to do is get a career, then think about inceldom

At 18 I was useless, and got into a field I had never considered at 20. Of course I’m IQ and skillmogged daily but getting better at something is one of the few things that motivates me to keep alive.

Last edited:

Then at 18, it determines what uni, what major, what connections, what first jobs etc you get. That pretty much determines if you have a good career or not.

Another thing to consider if 18 is your prime age pretty much. For most people you have been given all the time in the world to study. If you can't do well when there aren't many restrictions then how are you going to be any better when you have more responsibilities to deal with later in life? How are you gonna beat the others who already proven they were better than you when everyone were under the same rules in high school?

I couldn't beat my mates from high school in career progression coz they don't stay static. They also improve just like me. But they improve more because they are simply better just like they were back in high school. This isn't some fucking video game where only you level up. Other people level up too and they probably level up even faster than you.

In Sports, you already see people getting recruited into the pro leagues at a very young age. If again you can't show yourself to be the best in your age prime, then when are you going to?

In music, acting etc, how often do you see old farts over 30? By then they already proven themselves in their 20s.

No wonder anime always focused on Teens before they turn 18. Once its after 18, they know their destiny is set and they have no future.

Exceptions don't mean anything. Maybe you can be Steve Jobs who wasn't exceptional and became a Billionaire. But even he founded Apple in his early 20s....
This right here. You know those XP booster packs you can buy for MMO's? Well some people are literally born with an XP boost in certain areas.

Want to be a great artist? Well tough shit. You're going to have to spend years honing your craft while some kid in highschool at age 14 is already drawing concept art thats blizzard level quality.

Want to be a great computer scientist? Sorry pal, you weren't gifted with high IQ and you can't process and remember information as fast as the 10 year old who's already mastered c++. In 5 more years he'll have already surpassed you.

Want to do sports? Well theres some kid whos 16 and built like an iron horse. He's faster, stronger, and more strategic than you'll ever be with your twig frame.

Life is about genetics, and you're right. By age 18 you'll see exactly how you stand up to everyone else.

You will never be the best at anything, even at complaining about not being the best. There are more than 7 billion people alive on earth and the chances of them mogging you in a certain area is very high.

BUT if you stop leveling yourself up and wallow in your own shitty genetics you wont get anywhere either. Just accept you'll never be as good as some people and keep trying to level up at your own pace.
THIS IS THE FINAL BLACKPILL

i was about to make a similar thread but you beat me to it. This is seriously the end stage of blackpill. The end stage is basically the beginning of the whitepill and then you die.

High IQ thread. I 1000% agree with whatever you both wrote here.

So to summarize. For most people here who are 18 or over.

Its over

I mean, "stop leveling ourselves up" is exactly what incels are doing right now in terms of dating. So I don't see why the standard is different for anything else. Many incels gave up on looks and gymmaxx because they realized it was pointless. Soon they will realize it's the same for making money and achieving things as well.

Genetics is truly EVERYTHING and there is really no point in trying hard. Being a dropout NEET is a much happier lifestyle than trying to stay afloat in this rat race.

. 15982292489341598229248934159822924893415982292489341598229248934

by 18 u need 133k start capital for stocks and atleast 8/10