Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel By college, people expect you to have relationship experience

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
I fucking HATE when these convos are brought up. One time a few months back, in a psychology club I joined on my campus, the topic of relationships popped up and everyone basically had something to add to the conversation, except me. By the age of 19+, you are expected to have been in multiple relationships. So fucking embarrassing not having anything to add, I’m glad no one asked me to add anything to the convo, I would have had to regurgitate some movie bs on the spot Jfl.

fuck this world. I just want to be accepted

Brutal fren. It’s over

What were you expecting joining a psychology club, a subject that mostly attracts whores and feminists ?

What were you expecting joining a psychology club, a subject that mostly attracts whores and feminists ?
You’re right, I was just trying to make friends though, this is the life of an incel :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelsrope:

You can share your blackpilled knowledge with the normgroids

I was just trying to make friends though
:lul:

Try joining a history, game or Dungeons and Dragons club or someshit where all the truecels are.
Actually nevermind, game clubs are most likely full of "gaming" females with 500 orbiters.
You can share your blackpilled knowledge with the normgroids
Watch everyone throw bluepills at him and then ostracize him.

Watch everyone throw bluepills at him and then ostracize him.
This. I’m already always on thin ice for just looking the way I look, no fucking way would people be willing to hear me out.

yeah, if you leave college a virgin you're mentally and physically fucked

FACT: If youre KHHV at 18 its over

Fuck you Colvin.
Lol whats your problem bro? We can sort this out in PMs.

or is there some joke I'm missing?

Edit: Never youre just a baiting faggot troll. enjoy rotting on my ignore list.

Last edited:
Catch-22 for us incels. It's a "red flag" if you've never been in a relationship, but no one wants to "teach" you how to be in a relationship so you never gain experience.

I'm 29 and have never been in a relationship with a girl, that's why its best to live a semi-solitary life when you're an incel, because people will think horrible things about you the minute they figure out you've never been in a relationship.

Lol whats your problem bro? We can sort this out in PMs.

or is there some joke I'm missing?

Edit: Never youre just a baiting faggot troll. enjoy rotting on my ignore list.
It’s a joke. Any cel is a brocel of mine. It’s just I’ve come to enjoy your over exaggeration posts, and it’s fun fucking with you. :feelsautistic:

This. I’m already always on thin ice for just looking the way I look, no fucking way would people be willing to hear me out.
The words you say hold no significance, the status of the speaker dictates their power.

I'm 29 and have never been in a relationship with a girl, that's why its best to live a semi-solitary life when you're an incel, because people will think horrible things about you the minute they figure out you've never been in a relationship.
You ever get asked if you're married/with kids? Unless you're a neet I occasionally get asked it at wagie work. I dunno if it's just casual things people ask, but if I saw me IRL I would never think such a thing was possible.

You ever get asked if you're married/with kids? Unless you're a neet I occasionally get asked it at wagie work. I dunno if it's just casual things people ask, but if I saw me IRL I would never think such a thing was possible.

I don't interact with anyone, I work for grubhub/doordash so I have the luxury of not having dumb coworkers and working under a boss, it saves me the embarrassment of having to be asked these type of questions.

I've been thinking about it recently and it's fucking insane that I never had a gf. I visualize what it would be like so much that it kind of feels like I already had one so to speak. Good on you for joining a club though :feelsokman: low inhibmogs me to death. That's the first step to NTmaxxing.

My first year in college I was 19. We were in a small group and talking about writ of passage or something. Topic of losing virginity fake up. Roastie says it was a big deal to her and other whores agreed. Then said what about you Ellsworth, was it a big deal for you? :kys:

70% of psychology is dominated by women today
I'm not surprised, women love sharing their problems and listening to other's problems.
It's a kind of enjoyment for them.

My first year in college I was 19. We were in a small group and talking about writ of passage or something. Topic of losing virginity fake up. Roastie says it was a big deal to her and other whores agreed. Then said what about you Ellsworth, was it a big deal for you? :kys:
Jfl what did you say?

One time I was at work standing next to 2 of my coworkers, and my coworkers were talking to each other while I was in the middle of them writing something down. They were talking about their conquests with women and relationships they've had. And one of them looked my way and said, "I bet Incel Gamer gets ALL the ladies!" and both started laughing. I know for sure he was saying that to tease me, because he knows I'm ugly and wanted to get a reaction out of me. So I looked up from my clipboard and was like, "Hahah, I meannn, my luck with women isn't as good as yours but I get the occasional hookup every once in a while. I just fucked some girl from Tinder 5 months ago." (obvious LARP).

Every time a coworker asks about my sex life (which is rude imo) I always LARP. I want to be accepted so I have to lie. But since I AM ugly, I can't say "YEAH BRO I FUCK A NEW GIRL LIKE ONCE A WEEK AND HAVE A LOT OF THREESOMES" because that wouldn't be believable. So I just tell people the last time I had sex was 3-5 months even though I'm still a virgin at 24.

Nothing. Just safe there with this look on my face :forcedsmile:
Big mistake Bruv ya gotta sell that shit like ya did it it’s the truth men aren’t allowed to be virgins after 23 let alone at 19 without facing harsh reactions.

One time I was at work standing next to 2 of my coworkers, and my coworkers were talking to each other while I was in the middle of them writing something down. They were talking about their conquests with women and relationships they've had. And one of them looked my way and said, "I bet Incel Gamer gets ALL the ladies!" and both started laughing. I know for sure he was saying that to tease me, because he knows I'm ugly and wanted to get a reaction out of me. So I looked up from my clipboard and was like, "Hahah, I meannn, my luck with women isn't as good as yours but I get the occasional hookup every once in a while. I just fucked some girl from Tinder 5 months ago." (obvious LARP).

Every time a coworker asks about my sex life (which is rude imo) I always LARP. I want to be accepted so I have to lie. But since I AM ugly, I can't say "YEAH BRO I FUCK A NEW GIRL LIKE ONCE A WEEK AND HAVE A LOT OF THREESOMES" because that wouldn't be believable. So I just tell people the last time I had sex was 3-5 months even though I'm still a virgin at 24.
Big mistake Bruv ya gotta sell that shit like ya did it it’s the truth men aren’t allowed to be virgins after 23 let alone at 19 without facing harsh reactions.
Agreed. ALWAYS have a believable story, AT ANY GIVEN NOTICE.

One time when I was 18 my neighbor asked how I was still a virgin at 18 (because I was bluepilled and told him the truth, not knowing that I wouldn't be respected by him) so he was like "We gotta find you a girlfriend bro!" and now I'm 24 and still a virgin JFL.

no one asked me to add anything to the convo
they could sense your personality, and knew you had no experience.
And yeah i'm 20 and everyone my age has done shit that i haven't. I hate it. I'm so glad i never went to college and i'm a NEET.
By my age everyone is expected to have held hands, had first kiss, had girlfriend and sex. None of which i have done. I haven't even had a girl crush on me, or like me, or even have a female friend. It is beyond over. Many normies had "girlfriends" when they were in elementary school age. I couldn't even get that :feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back