Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

By Far My Least Favorite Type Of Post

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
What's by far my least favorite type of post people make on here rather consistently? It's "close family member X is chad/mogs me etc."

Fucking hell this has made me sperg out from day one I swear to god. Such a lowkey bragedy ass thing to say. Maybe it's true that you're a subhuman and you're brother looks like zac efron but fat fucking chance you lying BDD having piece of shit.

I'd be more OK with someone who's 6'5 coming on here calling themselves a manlet that's how much I hate posts about GL family members, especially blood brothers. So much of your genetic material is the same you fucking suspects! Maybe your dad is handsome and your mom made you subhuman, but you and your bother are not gonna radically different in looks you pathetic suspects!

Small changes can affect your SMV a lot.

My least favorite type of post:

Why would they lie about this?

Small changes can affect your SMV a lot.
I want evidence. Let me see a pair of brothers where one mogs the other substantially. Matter of fact let me see a lot them. Never seen any before.

725A58FE 1241 4143 8CB0 048831B9D543

I’m an only child but my cousins and stuff all look like retards

I want evidence. Let me see a pair of brothers where one mogs the other substantially. Matter of fact let me see a lot them. Never seen any before.
Images 2

Keep in mind they are non identical twins. Nature can be quite brutal in certain cases.

This being said, I'd accept that in the majority of cases, it's quite unlikely one brother would substantially mog the other.

Last edited:
I'd accept that in the majority of cases, it's quite unlikely one brother would substantially the other.
Good, right. That's all I'm trying to say really.

And the Kutchers brothers don't seem so very different really. Aston Kutcher would barely mog the other if he too put on glasses lost his hair, which he was but apparently nipped it in the bud early.

Good, right. That's all I'm trying to say really.

And the Kutchers brothers don't seem so very different really. Aston Kutcher would barely mog the other if he too put on glasses lost his hair, which he was but apparently nipped it in the bud early.

The brother also has cerebral palsy; thats got to hurt your SMV a lot in 2020 if youre male. So overall, this would count as substantial genetic mogging.

The brother also has cerebral palsy; thats got to hurt your SMV a lot in 2020 if youre male. So overall, this would count as substantial genetic mogging.
Oh does he? Well the would change things. I think the majority of users here who humblebrag about their chad brothers don't have such a dramatic and specific defect.

Oh does he? Well the would change things. I think the majority of users here who humblebrag about their chad brothers don't have such a dramatic and specific defect.

Yes, theyd have to post pics to justify their claims.

Don’t monkeys and people have 98% of the same genes? The smallest difference can have huge physical consequences.

holy shit man agreed. its fuckin humblebrag you have chad genes in you. my entire family are subhumans extended family too. fuck these faggots
Don’t monkeys and people have 98% of the same genes? The smallest difference can have huge physical consequences.
stfu

True tbh it's always the same boring shit post

Can’t think of one

That's not how genetics work, attractive people can carry shit genes which can be expressed in one child but not the other. Literally what genetic recombination is about. It's why kids aren't literal clones of their parents.
Not literal clones. Clones though. And don't apologize for those bragging scumbags. With a name like mental out I wouldn't expect you to.

The point is more you can have attractive family and still be ugly yourself. I mean my dad and his brother literally couldn't have been more different, my dad is on the average side and about 5'11, meanwhile his brother was like 5'2, looked horrifically bloated all the time and had horrendous genetic disorders for all of his life until he died in his early 50's. They looked virtually nothing alike all in all. Having attractive siblings guarantees absolutely nothing, nature and reality are brutal like that.
Ok. An anecdote but I'll take your word on it. Exception to the rule though. I acknowledge exceptions to the rule. You know what would be really helpful? If all these humble bragging suspects posted pics of their attractive family members in related threads/posts, then PMed their own face picture to every user who responded to them to prove the difference. Yeah, that would be the right thing to do.