Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based By giving virginity and prime years, waifu gives respect to man

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
"How you can find wahman if you dont respect wahmen?" - degenerates scream. But how I can respect wahmen, if they disrespect me by giving virginity and best years of prime age to other men. Respecting wahmen without being respected by them is cuckery, and I refuse

Explozijos

I want to argue with you but I can't because you are right

Anime is the supreme cope, anime creators make a pararel reallity about how women should be that has nothing to do with how women actually are

megumin is hot ngl

If femerloid wants to become cultured, she should respect me in this way

"How you can find wahman if you dont respect wahmen?" - degenerates scream. But how I can respect wahmen, if they disrespect me by giving virginity and best years of prime age to other men. Respecting wahmen without being respected by them is cuckery, and I refuse

View attachment 162117

What if she is virgin but she still cheats on the man she wants the most with her second option?.

What if she kept virginity but both guys walk away?

View attachment 162117
Ayyy answer me GesoSlayer

Last edited:
What if she is virgin but she still cheats on the man she wants the most with her second option?.

What if she kept virginity but both guys walk away?

Ayyy answer me GesoSlayer
tfu on whore who sees me only as option, not as THE BEST

Mgtow

So both guys that walk away are based? Even if they leave her while still being virgin?
Before walking away - bang her. Fuck and dump, because she cunt

Missed oportunity to have good fuck, or extremely moralfags

#1 option thought she got fucked by #2

#2 got pissed when he found out she was still sad about losing #1.

True, you transageist