Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill By jove a normie finally gets it!

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
We know we can run cucks and bux game, we are incel because we can't run hook up game, while chads can.

This pretty much finally nails it

This is fucking awesome.

Is that the Roaming Millennial? :feelspuke:

white cocku onry!!!!

Based hapa tradthot.

Anti-incels won’t touch this

This bitch would be ER if she were male, instead she's a hapa female having the time of her life hooking up with chads whenever she wants, having a fulfilling life, making youtube videos where she "relates" to simps so that they give money to her.

I don't even know how hook ups are supposed to work unless it's a giga-chad just asking a girl over from tinder before even meeting. Seems like they need a date or several dates and then if the guy behaves cucked they will actually make the guy wait longer since it seems like they could make a boyfriend of the guy.

I don't even want hook ups. I wouldn't mind a girl just coming over to my apartment but I wouldn't go and put an effort into doing it.

DING DING DING DING! WE HAVE A WINNER! Took em long enough lol

I hope blackpill will be spread to every corner of the earth

We know we can run cucks and bux game,
I can't run any game except stay the fuck away and die game. If you can be a cuck I say go for it, I heard you get a free :soy: Nintendo Switch:soy: if your wife's boyfriend likes you.

She's an incel basher tradthot with a tallfag chaddam boyfriend. Don't give her views and add revenue. Watching female soytubers is as cucked as paying onlyfans.