Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious By the time fall comes around, how do you think everything with Corona will be?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I think we'll see a second wave.

we will see a second wave i bet but people wont care

Everything goes back to normal

Second wave that nobody can handle. It will feel like the fucking apocalypse. Even stricter lockdowns, uprisings, and the use of military force to prevent collapse. Looking forward to it tbh.

The first wave right now seems like it was blown out of proportion to the average American.
If the government tries a second lock down people will actively disregard it even more than the current lock down.
I don't think the government can ever fully get everyone to quarantine even if a plague did occur.

I wanted an apocalypse tbh, but unfortunately it will return to normal very soon

They will keep it rolling till most people take the vaccine.

hopefully 2nd wave so i can LDAR longer and not have to go back to work

They’ll try to reopen, cases will flare up again and then people will riot when everything gets shut down. It’s a great time to be coping with Accelerationism (Not saying that I am)

i hope to god that it closes down again

America will be a shitshow one way or another. Now looks to be the perfect time to spend a year or two in SEA.

I don't know , bad i guess

Holodomar 2.0

Will play hunger games for food