Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious By wage cucking as an incel you are beta buxxing without getting sex

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Most of your taxes are going towards land whale single moms and funding the government to enforce affirmative action for females to have shit easy air conditioned jobs. If you beta bux on top of this then you are basically beta buxxing on steroids. Its honestly over for us either way :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

It's still better than getting divorceraped

It's true, also bachelor taxes, tampons for free tax, childcare subsidies etc. all new taxes in the pipeline.

All incels should be NEETing, getting welfare, or doing jobs that pay very little taxes as possible.

It's still better than getting divorceraped
You basically are divorced raped as soon as you start wage cucking especially with women voting leading to high cost of living etc. Divorce rape on top of that is even more brutal. You are basically a slave to females at that point. Why men get married to toilets is beyond me jfl.
All incels should be NEETing, getting welfare, or doing jobs that pay very little taxes as possible.
based
It's true, also bachelor taxes, tampons for free tax, childcare subsidies etc. all new taxes in the pipeline.
they will continue to do this until moral improves. Such greed.

JFL if you're not on some kind of neetbux as a cel in 2020.

Cope tbh, I don’t wanna be a poorcel forever

There are jobs out there that are easy and make you decent money you just gotta think outside the box

I wish I could work as a delivery man.

Thats not what I had in mind i was thinking about extracting money from random people over the internet in some way

Working can be wagecucking if you let it be. You want to find work where the person who pays you is terrified you'll ever walk off the job because you're irreplaceable. Then you call the shots, and you're not cuck. I think that work can be great if you enjoy what you do. Ive had several jobs I loved that I was paid fairly for. You can buy cool shit from money that you get from work, too, like $6000 real dolls and cars. Go to a state with no income tax and stay in the least punished tax brackets. Also federal tax is really low right now, at least in the USA. What fucking sucks is working some shit job that you arent appreciated for. Honestly thats any job where you are easily replaceable. Add a betabucks to that? You're a fucking slave.. When you have a betabucks you have some bitch who makes as much money as you do or more. And then she wants ALL of the money she earns, and your entire salary. She decides what you do EVERY weekend and day off. The minute you complain is when she is filing for a divorce, which she will win, and still take your money (alimony and child support). And the infidelity rate with foids is as high now as it is with men, or possibly even higher. We will never know because foids wont ever let a real, modern study to be done on the real, actual, modern foid infidelity rates. Work for yourself to buy really awesome copes. If I never worked, I wouldnt have ever been able to buy my real doll, because I wouldnt have been able to qualify for my disability pension. It does have its perks. Gotta be honest, if I could, I'd be working right now. I wish I had even more money to spend on myself. I would do something I am actually interested in, too, like carpentry. Can't be a carpenter with a broken back. Fuck.

Working can be wagecucking if you let it be. You want to find work where the person who pays you is terrified you'll ever walk off the job because you're irreplaceable. Then you call the shots, and you're not cuck. I think that work can be great if you enjoy what you do. Ive had several jobs I loved that I was paid fairly for. You can buy cool shit from money that you get from work, too, like $6000 real dolls and cars. Go to a state with no income tax and stay in the least punished tax brackets. Also federal tax is really low right now, at least in the USA. What fucking sucks is working some shit job that you arent appreciated for. Honestly thats any job where you are easily replaceable. Add a betabucks to that? You're a fucking slave.. When you have a betabucks you have some bitch who makes as much money as you do or more. And then she wants ALL of the money she earns, and your entire salary. She decides what you do EVERY weekend and day off. The minute you complain is when she is filing for a divorce, which she will win, and still take your money (alimony and child support). And the infidelity rate with foids is as high now as it is with men, or possibly even higher. We will never know because foids wont ever let a real, modern study to be done on the real, actual, modern foid infidelity rates. Work for yourself to buy really awesome copes. If I never worked, I wouldnt have ever been able to buy my real doll, because I wouldnt have been able to qualify for my disability pension. It does have its perks. Gotta be honest, if I could, I'd be working right now. I wish I had even more money to spend on myself. I would do something I am actually interested in, too, like carpentry. Can't be a carpenter with a broken back. Fuck.
Brutal man

Thats not what I had in mind i was thinking about extracting money from random people over the internet in some way

I know, but imagine you make money by only driving. Such a dream.

Beta bux ain't getting much of any either.

Most of your taxes are going towards land whale single moms and funding the government to enforce affirmative action for females to have shit easy air conditioned jobs. If you beta bux on top of this then you are basically beta buxxing on steroids. Its honestly over for us either way :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
and if you refuse to pay tax normie society will throw you in a cage....

Roasties careermaxxing and ending up childless with no eggs in their womb are paying my autismbux :feelsPop:

:feelsclown:

We should only accept payment in gold or anonymous crypto.
Gold i agree, but i don't trust digital currency, the ruling "elites" mouths are watering over the idea of a universal digital currency
Digital currency can be deleted with the push of a button

Gold i agree, but i don't trust digital currency, the ruling "elites" mouths are watering over the idea of a universal digital currency
Digital currency can be deleted with the push of a button
There's thousands of cryptos, you have to find the right one that can't be hacked or deleted, and is anonymous.
Word. They probably want to take the guns away first tbh
Hopefully not, that will probably start a civil war.

There's thousands of cryptos, you have to find the right one that can't be hacked or deleted, and is anonymous.

Hopefully not, that will probably start a civil war.
True, true. I think even that might just be conditioning to get people ready for universal digital currency, otherwise i feel it would just be shut down immediately. idk im just putting thoughts out there, i don't see it talked about enough considering how much digital currency would benefit the ruling class

True, true. I think even that might just be conditioning to get people ready for universal digital currency, otherwise i feel it would just be shut down immediately. idk im just putting thoughts out there, i don't see it talked about enough considering how much digital currency would benefit the ruling class
No one will want a universal currency because the point of crypto is to not rely on government intervention.
You don't think there is a push to take guns away?
Yes, but I think the gun people will have their way in the end, especially if trump stays president.

That's why incels should not need to work
full

Has anyone here thought about turning to a life of crime?

Just don't be resourceful theory

Please explain how keeping ourselves broke and lacking resources is a benefit to us
Has anyone here thought about turning to a life of crime?

Its kind of my backup plan, but I'd more get into white collar crime, maybe hacking and selling data, but I have no skills, so I'd need time to build the skillset first

Just don't be resourceful theory

Please explain how keeping ourselves broke and lacking resources is a benefit to us
Even low first world standards aren't that bad man. This isn't the pre industrial revolution.