Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel By writing to "random" girls with similar interests made discovery that personality is not important to them. Nobel price please

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Never writing to random girls. Always checking what they are into, are into liked by me things, or maybe inaproprate for me, whats are red flags, are they in relations, are they not to popular, for not being to stuck up and spoiled or simply just not to social and outgoing
And after this verification and approval of our cultural compatibility I writing to them. And receiving only silence, short uninterested answers, or even "Why are you writing to random people?" rant
Yes, sure, right, because us liking same things and having subcultural similarities means nothing

The picture is kinda cope, as it implies you only need a bad boy attitude and fuckboy muscles to get women wet.
Don't fall for this meme :feelsmage:
cringe pic ngl

Every foid I have seen is talking about same things like GoT final season now or some other mainstream shit. They ALL do and like the same things like fucking robots.

foids do not care about similar interests at all

She can sense through the Internet that you didn't take your daily shower for today, bro.

Every foid I have seen is talking about same things like GoT final season now or some other mainstream shit. They ALL do and like the same things like fucking robots.

Just know everything about GoT theory

JFL at talking to girls with similar interests.

"The conversation was very cool, but now you'd have to excuse me, I have to meet my (Chad) boyfriend who has nothing in common with me. Teehee."

just lol at writing to foids when chads face speaks thousands of words