Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

bye americancels, we will miss you

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
YY7GO9F.gif

If I could torture Donald Trump and Ajit Pai, I would.

Lol did they kill net neutrality?

atm NN isn't like SOPA, the ISPs are only just going to throttle speed

applauding seargent for very light site, NN affects bandwidth hogs like Netflix, Youtube, twitch, etc.

idk about p2p pirating though

This is gonna fuck with everyone,not just americancels.

The EU is pretty much a vassal of American capital and in many ways, there is LESS freedom of speech here than in the US, the internet is LESS free there than in the US. In the not so distant future, the whole world will be "equal" on a very low level, with a very low standard of living and very little freedom of speech.

jfl @ these cuckcels that actually give a fuck about politics. just get a vpn

Donald trump could of done something about this buy no

He is a massive faggot

Themisterpepsi said:
Donald trump could of done something about this buy no

He is a massive faggot

Given that not even a billionaire with around half of the American population and a minority of the American capital on his side was able to cause at least a minor correction in regards to the hostility and sanctions against Russia, kowtowing to Saudi-Arabia, feminism, Islam, destruction of the middle-class and so on and so forth is just evidence that only a full-blown revolution could save us now.

Red Shambhala said:
Given that not even a billionaire with around half of the American population and a minority of the American capital on his side was able to cause at least a minor correction in regards to the hostility and sanctions against Russia, kowtowing to Saudi-Arabia, feminism, Islam, destruction of the middle-class and so on and so forth is just evidence that only a full-blown revolution could save us now.

What's the use of him then? Didn't we vote him in the office for him to do all the shit he promised? If he's only benefitting the rich guys then we can substitute him with any other GOP.

i´ve just seen the same post in r9k.

This could stop degeneracy and what not am I right?
In fact under Trump, alot of incels might be in favour of this.

Don't always look on the downside guys.

justforlulzandkeks said:
Lol did they kill net neutrality?

Yea, they voted today and they voted for it to officially be gone.

NekoStance said:
This could stop degeneracy and what not am I right?
In fact under Trump, alot of incels might be in favour of this.

Don't always look on the downside guys.

Femoids will have their betabux paying their netflix bills and other crap for free, the only group it hurts is us men. Exact reason I always say politics is cope, they tell you what you want to hear then cash out to jews and other cooperations it's sad to see that Trump is no different.

Just fucking kill me now. Doesn't it still have to pass through congress first, though? Please give me a sliver of hope.

Framecel222 said:

Just Ajit Pai.

Donald's just a Jew puppet.

Donald Cuck

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT16_45s1IY[/video]

This is revenge for how the US treats currycels.

VLÖ said:
This is revenge for how the US treats currycels.

I didn't do shit to currycels.

VLÖ said:
Well it's broad revenge, meh.

That's like saying an entire class of students deserves punishment for 19/20 kids fooling around. The 1 kid that was behaving was just there, existing. He didn't do anything wrong.

Kointo said:
That's like saying an entire class of students deserves punishment for 19/20 kids fooling around. The 1 kid that was behaving was just there, existing. He didn't do anything wrong.

Hey don't ask me, I'm not the one doing it.

VLÖ said:
Hey don't ask me, I'm not the one doing it.

I wish Ajit Pai could be publicly executed.

Net Neutrality? More like NOT Neutrality. Good riddance. Just kek at Google, Cuckbook, Twitter and Reddit normies pissing themselves right now.

Oooooh nooooooo a solution to a made-up problem got reversed.

Internet was fine prior to 2015 and the Monkey-in-Chief, it will be fine now.

If you believed that NN protected you from anything you are a silly cuck. Major US ISPs breached it multiple times after the law was made, and what happened to them? Fuck all.

RichCel said:
Oooooh nooooooo a solution to a made-up problem got reversed.

Internet was fine prior to 2015 and the Monkey-in-Chief, it will be fine now.

If you believed that NN protected you from anything you are a silly cuck. Major US ISPs breached it multiple times after the law was made, and what happened to them? Fuck all.

They breached net neutrality on a much smaller scale than they'll be able to now. I don't think they wanted people to know, so they didn't try it out as much as they wanted to. The flood gates have been opened.

I will miss my truecel US bro's not the fakecel scum that it had though.

[attachment=521]

Attachments

• 1513283766619.jpg
    1513283766619.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 129

I want that greedy capitalist scum burned at the stake. Fuck Ajit Pai.

This confirms the fact that top 1% rule the world. General public doesn't matter. Soon we will be slaving away in one of their corporations.

Don't blame me, I voted for Hillary

(hahaha, I actually did, the absolute MADMAN!!!)

It's O V E R for us americancels, it was fun while it lasted guys.

Holy shit USAcels just got cucked by a currycel lmao.

Framecel222 said:

Trump is amazing.

This really isn't an issue. This could definitely lead to more innovation and better more competitive pricing.

CopingGymcel said:
Trump is amazing.

You don't live in the US so Trump is probably amazing for you. You can laugh at the funny shit he does from afar without actually being directly affected by his shit policies.

Framecel222 said:
You don't live in the US so Trump is probably amazing for you. You can laugh at the funny shit he does from afar without actually being directly affected by his shit policies.

He is a lot better than Hillary. This would have been passed with Hillary in office, too, probably even more aggressively.

This would have also been passed if Obama was still president. Corruption knows no bounds.

CopingGymcel said:
He is a lot better than Hillary. This would have been passed with Hillary in office, too, probably even more aggressively.

This would have also been passed if Obama was still president. Corruption knows no bounds.

Hillary was publicly for net neutrality whereas Trump has always been clearly against net neutrality, despite probably not even knowing what it is.

Also Obama urged the FCC to back net neutrality before Tom Wheeler made the huge decision. Sure, anything could be passed under anyone because of corruption, but anyone who cared about net neutrality would choose Hillary over Trump at the time of the election. And in hindsight Trump DID in fact get rid of net neutrality, so at the very worst it would be the same under Hillary, and at best we would still have net neutrality.

Don't believe the reddit propaganda. We aren't going anywhere.

Framecel222 said:
Hillary was publicly for net neutrality whereas Trump has always been clearly against net neutrality, despite probably not even knowing what it is.

Hillary just says what people want to hear and then does the opposite if it fits her agenda. She would make it happen.

>falling for reddit propaganda

Literally nobody has ever suggested doing the stuff that lebbitors claim ISPs are going to do

CopingGymcel said:
Hillary just says what people want to hear and then does the opposite if it fits her agenda. She would make it happen.

So your options are:

a) vote for Hillary and hope she'll decide that going back on her word would be too damaging to her, or

b) vote for Trump who literally promised to get rid of net neutrality, and hope that he's lying and pretending to take a super unpopular position just for the luls.

Hmmm, what a tough choice.

Framecel222 said:
So your options are:

a) vote for Hillary and hope she'll decide that going back on her word would be too damaging to her, or

b) vote for Trump who literally promised to get rid of net neutrality, and hope that he's lying and pretending to take a super unpopular position just for the luls.

Hmmm, what a tough choice.

But Trump is a much better choice overall. I wouldn't trust Hillary when there is a 1% chance she is telling the truth.

CopingGymcel said:
But Trump is a much better choice overall. I wouldn't trust Hillary when there is a 1% chance she is telling the truth.

How is Trump better?

Thanks currycels.