Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Cable T.V. Is cucked

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
First time watching cable for a while when I was at my grandpas place he was watching syfy the show itself was cucked (the dead files) and fake as shit. But the commercials. When I saw cable commercials it made sense to me why every man is becoming feminine and degenerate. Every commercial has at least one:
Faggots (any flavor)
Clearly race interracial couple
Female Empowerment
And keep in mind they make it clear the two faggots are faggots just in case any seven year olds were watching.
Part of the reason normies are so cucked is because of tv itself, forget the shows for a second even after the terrible shows there’s the commercials practically forcing all the shit into your head.

What kind of people are still watching cable tv?

The difference you watch your craps in a different way.
Same shit, different flavor.

This cucked new world loves diversity. Every tv show or film needs to have the following:
  • At least one faggot
  • one lesbian
  • one transgender
  • one handicapped person
  • one non-binary
  • interracial couple
  • a woman who is a leader

(((Cable TV)))

This cucked new world loves diversity. Every tv show or film needs to have the following:
  • At least one faggot
  • one lesbian
  • one transgender
  • one handicapped person
  • one non-binary
  • interracial couple
  • a woman who is a leader
If they're including that many people, why dont they included ugly incels?

i have to mute all commercials, i cant stand them at all

Bingo. My parents still have cable, they watch shows they've seen a thousand times before, and "new" shows which are just rehashes of jokes from other shows with an even more pozzed tone. Makes my skin crawl hearing it blaring when I go visit.

Bingo. My parents still have cable, they watch shows they've seen a thousand times before, and "new" shows which are just rehashes of jokes from other shows with an even more pozzed tone. Makes my skin crawl hearing it blaring when I go visit.
My parents too

I haven't for over 10 years
Same

Imagine being so cucked that you pay money every single month just to watch ad-filled TV and leftist trash propaganda? jfl
There are so many adverts on TV that you should be paid, not pay to watch TV.

Ive never had cable TV. But luckily I can pirate shows on the internet

(((Cable TV)))

I no longer watch television.