Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[CageFuel] foid buries her infant alive, gets away with it

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Imagine my S H O C K

In pre-Islamic Arabia, female infants were killed instantly through live burials.

Can’t say i surprised

She lost a power up on tutorial island.

I told everyone who talked to me about this case that she would do no fucking time... People called me misogynistic and most people thought she would do like 1-10 years at least... I knew as soon as I heard about it when they first found the skull that she would only get probation. My parents and I talked about it today and they couldn't believe she got away with it (it's a local story). I just said: "she's a femoid, what do you expect?"

Pussy pass if the father did the exact same thing he would´ve been locked up for life

I wish she was my mom

They are not humans, they are beasts from the hell.

Women are morally superior and have empathy bro

Blackops2cel wept.

Fuck this gay ass world
Just have a vagina theory confirmed yet again

my favorite part is when we all know shes going to go out and party and get pregnant again in the next year
somebody really needs to do to her what she did to her baby...

Whoidslugs are bringing WWIII to our backyards.

3 years....society therefore murdered the babe too.

my favorite part is when we all know shes going to go out and party and get pregnant again in the next year
somebody really needs to do to her what she did to her baby...
Papua New Guinea has the right idea for dealing with Whoidslugs.

I expect such things to happen. Wicked ugly world we live in.

In pre-Islamic Arabia, female infants were killed instantly through live burials.
Arabs were living in caves at that time and the world was dominated by rhomanoi and persians, so how were they reproducing if they were killing all their women?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back