Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Cake analogy -why I hate going outside

insanus virginem

insanus virginem

Banned
-
Going outside for me is suicide fuel. It was bad for me years ago when I was young and still had a tiny bit of hope that I will experience the pleasures of youth but now I am too old and it's fucking over to me. I will never get what others are having and I don't even have to see couples to know what I am missing out. I see the girls, the delicious looking specimen outside with their short shorts and their delicious looking legs. Their butts, their breasts, their toned bellies often exposed by their short shirts.

Young attractive women look like the sweetest desert that I will never get to taste. Normalfags tell me that this delicious looking cake is not that tasty and that I did not actually miss a lot. But how can I know when I have never tasted it and how can I trust them when they seem to enjoy eating cake whenever they can? It's like a nobleman telling a peasant his cabbage is as good as the wild hog steak and that he is totally not missing out.

By removing myself from society I still know about the existence of cake but I don't get to see a few hundred delicious cakes on daily basis which I can't taste.

Even as a child I didn't like going outside, I'd spend all day doing indoor activities.
As a teen only time I'd want to go outside is to play airsoft.
Now I only go outside because I'm forced to.

Trans-humanism when?