Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

call of duty game with the best zombies maps? Also best zombies maps?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
My favorite map is mob of the dead from black ops 2, my second favorite is shadows of evil for black ops 3.
I wish I could play cod again but all the new ones are trash.

Old mate, i think the best Zombies maps were all the ones from World at War, or maybe Kino Der Toten from Black Ops 1. Granted, I didnt play Infinite Warfare. Advanced Warfare zombies was trash. The Zombie Map from Black Ops 3 was very good (the first one).  

CoDWW2 has a good zombie map in the sense there is a lot to do. But you will get bored of it after a week or two. Its very easy, an experienced Zombies player could get to level 34 on their first try

Battlefield3cel said:
Old mate, i think the best Zombies maps were all the ones from World at War, or maybe Kino Der Toten from Black Ops 1. Granted, I didnt play Infinite Warfare. Advanced Warfare zombies was trash.  The Zombie Map from Black Ops 3 was very good (the first one).  

CoDWW2 has a good zombie map in the sense there is a lot to do. But you will get bored of it after a week or two. Its very easy, an experienced Zombies player could get to level 34 on their first try
I've been thinking about buying ww2, is it good? How does it compare to previouse titles.

Crustaciouse said:
I've been thinking about buying ww2, is it good? How does it compare to previouse titles.

Well, if you like "bootz on the ground" it will be your best CoD since Ghosts. However, if you like wall running and shit, its not better than Black Ops 3 because Black Ops 3 has better maps. War mode is suprisingly good. 

The Zombies mode will last you a couple weeks, but the DLC1 pack is out soon if you're into that. There are 2 maps in the base game. 1 which is really big, and the unlockable one is just a house you defend, kinda like the very first zombie map created. 

The campaign is meh. I wouldnt even take it into account. The last good campaign was probably Black Ops 1 imo for comparisons sake.

Battlefield3cel said:
Well, if you like "bootz on the ground" it will be your best CoD since Ghosts. However, if you like wall running and shit, its not better than Black Ops 3 because Black Ops 3 has better maps. War mode is suprisingly good. 

The Zombies mode will last you a couple weeks, but the DLC1 pack is out soon if you're into that. There are 2 maps in the base game. 1 which is really big, and the unlockable one is just a house you defend, kinda like the very first zombie map created. 

The campaign is meh. I wouldnt even take it into account. The last good campaign was probably Black Ops 1 imo for comparisons sake.
The last good campaign was black ops 2 in my opinion, I loved the way it started in that African battlefield, and how it progressed through that old man's tales.

best zombo for buddies: Kino or Der Reise

best solo: Five

Crustaciouse said:
The last good campaign was black ops 2 in my opinion, I loved the way it started in that African battlefield, and how it progressed through that old man's tales.

Fair enough,  I didnt play Blops2 campaign, just multi and zombies. The main zombie map in this game is better than Tranzit,  but not better than Nuketown zombies. I Also think BlOps3 first zombies map was more fun.

In multi Nearly every single map is three lanes though, there's not alot of variety. Snipers are very powerful and the hitboxes for them need to be changed. The BAR is the best gun in the game. 

Look you will probably have a lot of fun with it for a few weeks and then you will start to notice the flaws. Like the small amount of maps, all the maps being similar etc. Its fun, and better than Star Wars Battlefront II. Its about on par with Battlefield 1. Maybe a lil better

Also,  the killstreaks are pretty gay. Like you may aswell just run Recon Plane (UAV),  Counter Recon Plane (Counter UAV),  and Care Package. Youre more likely to get a sweet killstreak reward in the care package than get 14 kills without dying

To answer your original question, I think the best Zombies maps are Shi No Numa (swamp map) from WaW, Der Riese, & Kino Der Toten. Runner ups being Nuketown Zombies from Blops2 and the Blops3 one with like Jeff Goldblum voice acting

Battlefield3cel said:
To answer your original question, I think the best Zombies maps are Shi No Numa (swamp map) from WaW, Der Riese, & Kino Der Toten. Runner ups being Nuketown Zombies from Blops2 and the Blops3 one with like Jeff Goldblum voice acting

God, Shi was brutal, brutal!

- no pack-a-punch

- random perks depending on which door you opened

- only one decent rape-chain point

A Good Friend said:

- no pack-a-punch

That was like the standard back then though. Also i thought Five that you mentioned was harder

Battlefield3cel said:
A Good Friend said:
- no pack-a-punch
That was like the standard back then though. Also i thought Five that you mentioned was harder

I guess Shi was harder to get going, but once you did it was easier. But yeah, Five is fucking hard, both to get going and to keep it up.

It took me a while to figure out you had to run the rape in the war room, and if you didn't have the Winter's Howl by round 30 or so, it was over as they would begin to clog up the passages between terminals. Also, you had to keep at least one dummy gun in case you couldn't nail The Collector.

I'm shitposting every game thread until I get my Xbox controller fixed -_-

A Good Friend said:
I guess Shi was harder to get going, but once you did it was easier. But yeah, Five is fucking hard, both to get going and to keep it up.

It took me a while to figure out you had to run the rape in the war room, and if you didn't have the Winter's Howl by round 30 or so, it was over as they would begin to clog up the passages between terminals. Also, you had to keep at least one dummy gun in case you couldn't nail The Collector.
See,  CoDWW2 makes me appreciate Five even more, because the difficulty made it very replayable. 

What OP and anyone thinking about buying CoDWW2 should be aware of it, the guns you buy off the wall in Zombies are very decent, and will carry you into the endgame no problems. Also, the perks like quick reload, quick revive etc ALWAYS spawn in the same place. 

By the way, the voice actors for zombies in this game are lame.  All they do is grunt when hit or say some boring shit. Richtofen, the Japanese dude, the Russian guy and the American 4some from the originals were 10X better

QuantumDummy said:
I'm shitposting every game thread until I get my Xbox controller fixed -_-

Hit us up if u wanna play Halo MCC sometime

Battlefield3cel said:
See,  CoDWW2 makes me appreciate Five even more, because the difficulty made it very replayable. 

What OP and anyone thinking about buying CoDWW2 should be aware of it, the guns you buy off the wall in Zombies are very decent, and will carry you into the endgame no problems. Also, the perks like quick reload, quick revive etc ALWAYS spawn in the same place. 

By the way, the voice actors for zombies in this game are lame.  All they do is grunt when hit or say some boring shit. Richtofen, the Japanese dude, the Russian guy and the American 4some from the originals were 10X better

Hit us up if u wanna play Halo MCC sometime

Will do.

Battlefield3cel said:
See, CoDWW2 makes me appreciate Five even more, because the difficulty made it very replayable.

It ends? I thought it just kept adding waves until you died.

A Good Friend said:

In CoDWW2 Zombies if you complete all the objectives, you get a cutscene and then a boss fight. If you kill the boss, then you get another cutscene and an unlock another map and get an achivement. Then you go back to fighting waves of zombies until you eventually die.

The guns off the wall will keep you alive until the boss fight and even after it. I'm just talking about shit like the Thompson smg, BAR and MP40 etc. Theoretically you wouldnt need to upgrade them til about round 30

A Good Friend said:

In CoDWW2 Zombies if you complete all the objectives, you get a cutscene and then a boss fight. If you kill the boss, then you get another cutscene and unlock another map and get an achivement. Then you go back to fighting waves of zombies until you eventually die.

The guns off the wall will keep you alive until the boss fight and even after it. I'm just talking about shit like the Thompson smg, BAR and MP40 etc. Theoretically you wouldnt need to upgrade them til about round 30+

Battlefield3cel said:
A Good Friend said:
In CoDWW2 Zombies if you complete all the objectives, you get a cutscene and then a boss fight. If you kill the boss, then you get another cutscene and an unlock another map and get an achivement. Then you go back to fighting waves of zombies until you eventually die.
The guns off the wall will keep you alive until the boss fight and even after it. I'm just talking about shit like the Thompson smg, BAR and MP40 etc. Theoretically you wouldnt need to upgrade them til about round 30

Oh, okay. I played it for a minute on Thanksgiving and it was pretty easy compared to what I was used to.

Bo2 grief was pretty fun

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Bo2 grief was pretty fun

I'm chronically broke and don't play vidya often so most of my experience is with WaW and BO. I did play a little BO2 but the engine felt funny.

A Good Friend said:
Oh, okay. I played it for a minute on Thanksgiving and it was pretty easy compared to what I was used to.

It is. Also, 'Juggernog'is now called Armor and only costs 500 Scheckels to buy. If you get knocked down it goes up by 500 scheckels each time. The wall guns are way more useful than what they used to be.

Also,  you get the Wunderwaffe by like round 9. And everyone can pick it up