Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR call to arms for neetcels

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
the unicels are out for the summer. I have been observing increased activity from their kind in recent days. if we do not act quickly soon this forum will be overrun by humblebrag threads about their paid internships

youre actually right.

i also think talking about uni counts as bragging.

Last edited:
im not jealous of their lives btw

I don't even think they pay these slaves for their internships.

i am gonna jerk off to the foids in booty shorts/daisy dukes and imagine secretary women wearing heels and nylons and them sweating producing that boner inducing smell...
tumblr_ovxz41RJA51wwga3uo1_500.gif

We need to let them know
Th 5

i am gonna jerk off to the foids in booty shorts/daisy dukes and imagine secretary women wearing heels and nylons and them sweating producing that boner inducing smell...
stop jacking off and arm yourself with a ksg to defend from the unicel wave

i'm always suspicious of people younger than me. could just be a normie in development.

i'm always suspicious of people younger than me. could just be a normie in development.
usually their late bloomers. we had two "youngcels" that had gotten out of inceldom, recently.

yes, we should be skeptical and careful.

usually their late bloomers. we had two "youngcels" that had gotten out of inceldom, recently.

yes, we should be skeptical and careful.
kv3 was one. who was the other? i will give him my rEgaRds

Oh god. I would not allow unibragging if I was a mod. Unicels always ruin my day by bragging about their academic success.

Oh god. I would not allow unibragging if I was a mod. Unicels always ruin my day by bragging about their academic success.
huh?

images

is uni expensive where you live?

Secretary/formal outfits give me a hardon

if they do humblebrag report their ass :feelsgah: