Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Called my crush using Voip

L

Linesnap99

Paragon
★★★★★
One time at 0030 hour I called my crush/oneitis using a voip service. the phone rang, she picked it up.
I remained silent. absolute silent.
I thought she would say hello or something , shit she didnt. I just heard the sound of the oscilating fan. What was I thinking. Maybe she was masturbating or texting with her chad boyfriend or cucking someone. who knows. fk her.

ONEITIS is toxic.

you thinking how i got her number lmao. when I was in class there was a whatsapp group, i got her number from there. Do u think I will be able to go and ask her digits, "hey sexy put your number in my phone" .nope nah. no. nein. this is not something i can do as a subhuman.

It never began. Blackpill is life.

One time at 0030 hour I called my crush/oneitis using a voip service. the phone rang, she picked it up.
I remained silent. absolute silent.
I thought she would say hello or something , shit she didnt. I just heard the sound of the oscilating fan. What was I thinking. Maybe she was masturbating or texting with her chad boyfriend or cucking someone. who knows. fk her.

ONEITIS is toxic.

you thinking how i got her number lmao. when I was in class there was a whatsapp group, i got her number from there. Do u think I will be able to go and ask her digits, "hey sexy put your number in my phone" .nope nah. no. nein. this is not something i can do as a subhuman.

It never began. Blackpill is life.
I have no idea what i just read

based prank caller should have used someone with chad voice to tell her hes a cop and she needs to go to the PD tbhngl :feelskek:

use voice changer next time

There will never be a oneitis that loves you back. A foid that has genuine love is like a unicorn, your a fool if you think it exists

You should have showed her respect you disgusting, toxic, misogynistic inkler