Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Calling me "sir"

Anon313

Anon313

Greycel
I held the door open for a average sloot today and she said "thank you sir". She treated me like I'm someone would treat their elderly grandfather. I'm only 22 I would gues her to be about 19. Was she trying to patronize me or was it a genuine sign of respect?

I think it was just her manner of speaking.

The former.

Femoids will never respect us Incels.

Also, why the fuck are you holding down for cum dumpsters?

Anon313 said:
I held the door open for a average sloot today and she said "thank you sir". She treated me like I'm someone would treat their elderly grandfather. I'm only 22 I would gues her to be about 19. Was she trying to patronize me or was it a genuine sign of respect?

Id say it is sighn of good manners, it is acceptable to say sir to stranger.

it used to burn me up when girls would do this, its underhanded girl speak for im not interested in you.

i still remember they day a long time ago when it 1st happened to me. i was 18 or so & in walmart looking at flashlights and a girl group walked passed and the leader said exuse me siirrrr and they all giggled, i felt soo incredibly low. after that it happened with so much frequency that i was confused mysef but mark my words they are NOT being respectful! its a way to put you in the i'm not interested in you group, do you ever think she calls anyone sir that she is interested in??

now that im old it doesnt matter anymore but GD did it hurt when i was younger!

She wanted to make it as clear as possible that there is no chance you'll fuck and that her appreciation is completely platonic.

Incel801 said:
it used to burn me up when girls would do this, its underhanded girl speak for im not interested in you.

i still remember they day a long time ago when it 1st happened to me. i was 18 or so & in walmart looking at flashlights and a girl group walked passed and the leader said exuse me siirrrr and they all giggled, i felt soo incredibly low. after that it happened with so much frequency that i was confused mysef but mark my words they are NOT being respectful! its a way to put you in the i'm not interested in you group, do you ever think she calls anyone sir that she is interested in??

now that im old it doesnt matter anymore but GD did it hurt when i was younger!
It's like women go out of their way to fuck with incels. Instead of just ignoring us they actively insult us both in a subtle manner and sometimes just completely outright. During my senior year of high school I asked some slut to borrow a pencil and she just said "eww" and turned her back to me.

I refer to every female in a situation like that as "ma'am".

It means nothing.

Just a sign of respect, It means nothing

i would see it as a sign of respect, if it was a chad he would pro say "Thanks bud" or something along the lines. I hate when 25 yr olds call me that shit like im 14. bitch im 23

Anon313 said:

In the very least, it means she perceived you to be an "elder" as opposed to a peer.  Do you look older than your age?

Anon313 said:

If you are not entitled to sex then why did you held the door open?

Don't be pathetic, shove her gender equality bullshit into her face. How many women hold doors open for you? That should give you an idea.

for those that think its just being respectful, do you think any girl would call someone "sir" that she is interested in?(while being close in age)

ive been shut down soooo many times when they drop a "sir" on me while speaking. It would warm my heart to find out i was wrong. usually always happens when my eyes light up when getting a convo started, like they read my inflection point that hey im having a convo with a woman i find attractive. they are good at reading this type of thing!! then BAM, i get sir'd.

Stacyhater99 said:
How about instead of raging about a woman calling you a respectable name you should start looking for a job and get off this site of desprate teens who's only chance at sex is forcing them to but I would bet many women would rather kill themselves than be in any kind of relationship with you.

lmao die whore

Incel801 said:
for those that think its just being respectful, do you think any girl would call someone "sir" that she is interested in?(while being close in age)

ive been shut down soooo many times when they drop a "sir" on me while speaking. It would warm my heart to find out i was wrong. usually always happens when my eyes light up when getting a convo started, like they read my inflection point that hey im having a convo with a woman i find attractive. they are good at reading this type of thing!! then BAM, i get sir'd.

Soooo, whats the problem then?