Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Calling out blkpillpres (srs)

• Thread starter Deleted member 8884
  • Start date

Thoughts on blkpillpres?

• Total voters
Deleted member 8884

Deleted member 8884

Self-banned
-
This is my actual final thread, sick of this guy tbh.

"GOOD AND EVIL DON'T EXIST"

So you have no opinion on society or the world at large then? You have no morality so you have no inherent perception of what is good or evil.

Image result for nicolas cage laughing gif

Then he goes on to say that "Good and evil do exist under the guise of man-made laws", but yet he discredits religion for being "man-made"

Image result for lookism gifs

I just can't with this guy.

Look @BlkPillPres, I love you brother but just give yourself to Christ.

The love you speak with your lips is not the love your lord gave to his people, you're still tied to human nature.

I hope your final strawman arguments were satisfactory, there's no need for me to address them lol, good bye

i don't like him, i don't hate him

I have no opinion on him.

Defiently one of the best members on this site. The vast majority of this forum consists normies that make low-effort threads and post-maxx. The threads of BlkPillPres however are very insightful and educational.

Defiently one of the best members on this site. The vast majority of this forum consists normies that make low-effort threads and post-maxx. The threads of BlkPillPres however are very insightful and educational.
@IncelKing alt ?

I like both of you

Thread...

he was the first user i blocked. He goes into rage mode and spergs out at the slightest criticism. I come here to cope not to have heated arguments

Last edited:
Advocates for immorality and abandoning your family to go fuck whores in Thailand, ie not giving a fuck but apparently gives a fuck about pleasing his future non-existent girlfriend? "BRO HOW ARE U GONNA PLEASE UR FUTURE GF IF U HADNT SEX BEFORE AND REFUSE TO GO HOOKERS". Most giga coper on this forum.

Advocates for immorality and abandoning your family to go fuck whores in Thailand, ie not giving a fuck but apparently gives a fuck about pleasing his future non-existent girlfriend? "BRO HOW ARE U GONNA PLEASE UR FUTURE GF IF U HADNT SEX BEFORE AND REFUSE TO GO HOOKERS". Most giga coper on this forum.
Gotta have sex atleast once in your life. I probably would of roped years ago if I didnt kill that curiosity.

He's a very high IQ user, very cold. Just like I wish to be, even though I don't agree with him about everything.

Wonder how I missed this thread.

No they're not you fucking chimp. They're just verbose. That's it.

"On the earth in this galaxy we call the Milk way, on the Western Hemisphere, the male gender is significantly downgraded in his worth as opposed to the female gender"
or
"men have it easier than women"

I don't know or care about either of you.

"On the earth in this galaxy we call the Milk way, on the Western Hemisphere, the male gender is significantly downgraded in his worth as opposed to the female gender"
Milky way’s me

No they're not you fucking chimp. They're just verbose. That's it.
The greycel stigma and the mere existence of the sewers is proof enough that this site is filled with immature normies. No incel would ever care about the rank/color on a fucking incel forum. Too many here fall prey for the collective that suggests the ridiculousness that a rank has any meaning and most people foolishly believe it.

The greycel stigma and the mere existence of the sewers is proof enough that this site is filled with immature normies. No incel would ever care about the rank/color on a fucking incel forum. Too many here fall prey for the collective that suggests the ridiculousness that a rank has any meaning and most people foolishly believe it.
I don't call anyone greycel cuz idc. Even then you can chnage ur fucking rank color whenever you want so rank is basically irrelevant. That doesn't take away from the fact thata verbose statement is not a high iq one.

I like when BlkPillPres destroys moralfags with facts and logic. Also like that he is calling out love copers. If you want love, you are a foid worshipper tbh. The only thing I disagree with him about is "muh racism bad".

"men have it easier than women"
I wouldn't want to be a foid. Even if she has sex, she will live a life of submission and be an abused slave of dark triad chads. Men have it better because we are physically stronger and more high IQ than foids. If cucks stopped defending foids, we could also easily enslave them. Foids couldn't do the same about men.

I hope your final strawman arguments were satisfactory, there's no need for me to address them lol, good bye
Bro love ur stuff, thanks to your content, I'm not wasting time on chasing such ambiguous concepts as "romantic love"

I like when BlkPillPres destroys moralfags with facts and logic. Also like that he is calling out love copers. If you want love, you are a foid worshipper tbh. The only thing I disagree with him about is "muh racism bad".

I wouldn't want to be a foid. Even if she has sex, she will live a life of submission and be an abused slave of dark triad chads. Men have it better because we are physically stronger and more high IQ than foids. If cucks stopped defending foids, we could also easily enslave them. Foids couldn't do the same about men.
But you are a "moral" person too, if you were not you would not feel injusticed by anything. So you are self-righteous, like all athiests.

How can one say morals don't exist and yet profess how things are so unfair for them/the world?

Last edited:

High IQ post

How can one say morals don't exist and yet profess how things are so unfair for them/the world?

Your entire argument is fallacious, all you've done is create a false dichotomy

You have to be an idiot, or in denial to not understand something this simple, the concept of "fair" and "unfair" exists independent from the concept of "morality", just like how the concept of "legal" and "illegal" exist independent from morality

I'm sure there are some laws that are "legal" that you consider to be "immoral" (for example, abortion laws in some states in America allow for really late term abortions)

That law being "legal" and "immoral" aren't mutually exclusive, they are two completely different concepts, one is not dependent on the other

Here's a simple example:
Someone being born taller and better looking than you is "unfair", them being born taller and better looking than you isn't "immoral" :feelskek: (unless you are now going to say that God created an immoral system which spawns these genetic differences :feelshehe:)

They are two completely different concepts, I shouldn't have to explain kindergarten shit like this, whats wrong with you?
The only thing I disagree with him about is "muh racism bad".

Lol, well how is racism good?

Lol, well how is racism good?
Most of this world is immoral so far as I'm concerned.

Here you are again with you and that other athiest looking at something through the lens of morality "good" "bad" "virtuous" "evil", You guys don't believe in morality other than self-righteousness.

Here is a prime example, he thinks racism is okay and you don't. Which side is morally correct? And it will just lead to fighting. I agree racism is bad because it leads to more dividing, and so does judging humans on their looks. He doesn't, but why? What makes his opinion hold any value? He has his reasoning, and so do you.

Which side is morally correct in an unjust, self-righteous world?

Most of this world is immoral so far as I'm concerned.

Here you are again with you and that other athiest looking at something through the lens of morality "good" "bad" "virtuous" "evil", You guys don't believe in morality other than self-righteousness.

Time and time again you've shown the inability to comprehend abstract concepts, which is why you can't even understand something as simple as "arguing within context"

The argument isn't "I believe "good" and "evil" exists, tell me how racism is good"
The argument is "Suppose "good" and "evil" exists, what is "good" about racism"

You can't comprehend simple hypotheticals, for you its either or, and that's because you lack the ability to think abstractly, so you can't even mentally place yourself in someone else's perspective

If I tell you "God is evil", it doesn't mean I think God exists or evil as a concept exists, I means I'm saying within YOUR conceptualized belief system of God and what constitutes "evil", God is also "evil", and if you can't see that, its because you are in denial (i'll say it again, you are unable to make arguments within someone elses context/perspective because you can't think abstractly - like most religious people)

Its as if religion dumbs you down and limits your capacity for thought.

Time and time again you've shown the inability to comprehend abstract concepts, which is why you can't even understand something as simple as "arguing within context"

The argument isn't "I believe "good" and "evil" exists, tell me how racism is good"
The argument is "Suppose "good" and "evil" exists, what is "good" about racism"

You can't comprehend simple hypotheticals, for you its either or, and that's because you lack the ability to think abstractly, so you can't even mentally place yourself in someone else's perspective

If I tell you "God is evil", it doesn't mean I think God exists or evil as a concept exists, I means I'm saying within YOUR conceptualized belief system of God and what constitutes "evil", God is also "evil", and if you can't see that, its because you are in denial (i'll say it again, you are unable to make arguments within someone elses context/perspective because you can't think abstractly - like most religious people)

Its as if religion dumbs you down and limits your capacity for thought.
So hypotheticals are okay as long as you are doing them.

Lol, but if someone else uses hypotheticals to you they are brainless or dumb.

I think you might be a bit narcissistic.

Doesn't matter, to the other guy he thinks racism is "good", but this just proves my point. Without moral standards for everyone to agree with, this is what it leads to.

Imagine all the wars/cures for diseases/ways humanity could have helped each other, but there is one of those guys saying "nah, we need money for so and so, don't tell the public about the cure."

He is a prime example of self-righteousness.

So hypotheticals are okay as long as you are doing them.

Lol, but if someone else uses hypotheticals to you they are brainless or dumb.

Give me an example of this, you retard