Calling out fakecels thread

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
Zyros is a framecel and was incel before, at least he doesn't act like he is ugly, but gambler @incelman actually acts like he is ugly, probably because he is autistic

S

SlayOrDie

Recruit
-
Fakecel is someone who lies about being virgin. Zyrros isn't even an incel and he never said he is so idk why he could ever be considered a fakecel.

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
Fakecel is someone who lies about being virgin. Zyrros isn't even an incel and he never said he is so idk why he could ever be considered a fakecel.
Exactly, the nigga provided looksmaxxing advice yet these autists act like he lied or some shit, gambler however is a fakecel, @incelman

Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
@Framecel222
I seriously don't understand why I get singled out so much on here. I'm a 19 year old KV who spends all his free time on incels.is, plus a lot of people have agreed that I'm ugly. There are people like @itsover on here who have regular sex and yet I'm the one who gets bullied? Makes no fucking sense.

Grain_of_sin

Grain_of_sin

Banned
-
I seriously don't understand why I get singled out so much on here. I'm a 19 year old KV who spends all his free time on incels.is, plus a lot of people have agreed that I'm ugly. There are people like @itsover on here who have regular sex and yet I'm the one who gets bullied? Makes no fucking sense.
You're a 5/10. Normie tier, and 19 is young as fuck. A 19 y.o. KV isn't a death sentence. Worry at 25.

Homosapicuckus

Homosapicuckus

Captain
-
I agree

blackpill_incel

blackpill_incel

Admiral
-
Man why all the witch hunts? They did nothing wrong

LeagueEuW

LeagueEuW

Banned
-
You're a 5/10. Normie tier, and 19 is young as fuck. A 19 y.o. KV isn't a death sentence. Worry at 25.
wtf at least in my country, if you haven't lost your virginity by 19, you're considered the biggest loser ever.

F

Facade

Banned
-
You are not a fakecel tbh

T

Twisted

Banned
-
Can you still count yourself as a KV if you’ve been kissed on the cheek by a girl that’s not your relative?

I

itsOVER

Banned
-
JFL at 'regular'. I've not got laid in over a year boyo. Only for 2 and a half years of my whole life could you say I got 'regular' sex. I bet you'll lose your virginity prior to 23...before that all I got was hookers. It kinda makes sense that with 7 more years on the planet (I'm 26) I might have achieved a bit more with women. Emphasis on a 'bit'. A fucking tiny bit. When you're 23 and still a KV, then we can start comparing who is the biggest loser.

You're singled out because you've got semi-ok looks and height, yet still walk around insisting it's your looks that kill you, you're a 4/10 (raised from a 2.5/10 LOL) and it's over.

Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
JFL at 'regular'. I've not got laid in over a year boyo. Only for 2 and a half years of my whole life could you say I got 'regular' sex. I bet you'll lose your virginity prior to 23...before that all I got was hookers. It kinda makes sense that with 7 more years on the planet (I'm 26) I might have achieved a bit more with women. Emphasis on a 'bit'. A fucking tiny bit. When you're 23 and still a KV, then we can start comparing who is the biggest loser.

You're singled out because you've got semi-ok looks and height, yet still walk around insisting it's your looks that kill you, you're a 4/10 (raised from a 2.5/10 LOL) and it's over.
"Semi-OK looks" = UGLY! Let's stop beating around the bush, I'm below average which means I'm invisible to women.

How can you say you've only achieved a tiny bit more when you've fucked multiple above average girls and I've fucked 0? I'm not saying you're a complete fakecel normie, but the fact that I'm always mentioned as being the #1 fakecel on here whereas nobody even mentions the fact that you're a non-virgin is insane.

Homosapicuckus

Homosapicuckus

Captain
-

You live in TL?