Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Calling out fakecels thread

Zyros is a framecel and was incel before, at least he doesn't act like he is ugly, but gambler @incelman actually acts like he is ugly, probably because he is autistic

Fakecel is someone who lies about being virgin. Zyrros isn't even an incel and he never said he is so idk why he could ever be considered a fakecel.

SlayOrDie said:
Fakecel is someone who lies about being virgin. Zyrros isn't even an incel and he never said he is so idk why he could ever be considered a fakecel.

Exactly, the nigga provided looksmaxxing advice yet these autists act like he lied or some shit, gambler however is a fakecel, @incelman

AscendedNormie said:
@Framecel222

I seriously don't understand why I get singled out so much on here. I'm a 19 year old KV who spends all his free time on incels.is, plus a lot of people have agreed that I'm ugly. There are people like @itsover on here who have regular sex and yet I'm the one who gets bullied? Makes no fucking sense.

Framecel222 said:
I seriously don't understand why I get singled out so much on here. I'm a 19 year old KV who spends all his free time on incels.is, plus a lot of people have agreed that I'm ugly. There are people like @itsover on here who have regular sex and yet I'm the one who gets bullied? Makes no fucking sense.

You're a 5/10. Normie tier, and 19 is young as fuck. A 19 y.o. KV isn't a death sentence. Worry at 25.

Framecel222 said:

I agree

Man why all the witch hunts? They did nothing wrong

Gambler is mental

AscendedNormie said:
You're a 5/10. Normie tier, and 19 is young as fuck. A 19 y.o. KV isn't a death sentence. Worry at 25.

wtf at least in my country, if you haven't lost your virginity by 19, you're considered the biggest loser ever.

Framecel222 said:

You are not a fakecel tbh

Twisted said:
Can you still count yourself as a KV if you’ve been kissed on the cheek by a girl that’s not your relative?

Yes

Framecel222 said:

JFL at 'regular'. I've not got laid in over a year boyo. Only for 2 and a half years of my whole life could you say I got 'regular' sex. I bet you'll lose your virginity prior to 23...before that all I got was hookers. It kinda makes sense that with 7 more years on the planet (I'm 26) I might have achieved a bit more with women. Emphasis on a 'bit'. A fucking tiny bit. When you're 23 and still a KV, then we can start comparing who is the biggest loser.

You're singled out because you've got semi-ok looks and height, yet still walk around insisting it's your looks that kill you, you're a 4/10 (raised from a 2.5/10 LOL) and it's over.

itsOVER said:
JFL at 'regular'. I've not got laid in over a year boyo. Only for 2 and a half years of my whole life could you say I got 'regular' sex. I bet you'll lose your virginity prior to 23...before that all I got was hookers. It kinda makes sense that with 7 more years on the planet (I'm 26) I might have achieved a bit more with women. Emphasis on a 'bit'. A fucking tiny bit. When you're 23 and still a KV, then we can start comparing who is the biggest loser.

You're singled out because you've got semi-ok looks and height, yet still walk around insisting it's your looks that kill you, you're a 4/10 (raised from a 2.5/10 LOL) and it's over.

"Semi-OK looks" = UGLY! Let's stop beating around the bush, I'm below average which means I'm invisible to women.

How can you say you've only achieved a tiny bit more when you've fucked multiple above average girls and I've fucked 0? I'm not saying you're a complete fakecel normie, but the fact that I'm always mentioned as being the #1 fakecel on here whereas nobody even mentions the fact that you're a non-virgin is insane.

itsOVER said:

You live in TL?