Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Calling out SIMPS helps women more than harms them

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Let's face it, in most cases a SIMP is just an ugly beta that's trying to friendzone his way into pussy. When other men SIMP shame the beta, they are actually creating a safe space for women to be free from these pests. They are preventing these betas from evolving into the natural progression of becoming a "nice guy" (an entitled incel stalker). By weeding out "niceguys" from the dating pool, this only exacerbates hypergamy, as the betas increasingly get weeded out from a foid's tinder fuckbucket. When you also SIMP shame, it causes women to think twice before diving into a dwindlingly lucrative OnlyFans pool. When simps are shamed, women feel ashamed for having anything to do with simps, be it enabling them, or living off their backs. This causes women to educate themselves, become more independent, possibly lesbian, and thus increase their own standards for a hypermasculine Chad on the dating market.

Next time when you see a simp, think twice before simp shaming him IRL. It's okay and everything to simp shame passive-aggressively behind a dude's back, but I think betas need to become the "niceguys" to keep women afraid.

tldr: the consequences of calling out SIMPS only leads to women being more biased toward hypermasculine douchebags or lesbians on the dating market. I think helping fellow men not get their hearts crushed should not come at the expense of skyrocketing women's autonomy.

Last edited:
Water is fucking wet.

This is why I will ALWAYS say that simps and cucks are the real enemies. Not foids.

Let's face it, in most cases a SIMP is just an ugly beta that's trying to friendzone his way into pussy. When other men SIMP shame the beta, they are actually creating a safe space for women to be free from these pests. They are preventing these betas from evolving into the natural progression of becoming a "nice guy" (an entitled incel stalker). By weeding out "niceguys" from the dating pool, this only exacerbates hypergamy, as the betas increasingly get weeded out from a foid's tinder fuckbucket. When you also SIMP shame, it causes women to think twice before diving into the OnlyFans pool. This causes women to educate themselves and thus increase their own standards on the dating market.

Next time when you see a simp, think twice before simp shaming him IRL. It's okay and everything to simp shame him passive-aggressively, but I think these betas need to become the "niceguys" to keep women afraid.
tbh it's an anti nonchad male shaming word as it's now mostly used to cut down on male competition.
Didn't used to be that way but the way normies use it, it is just another way to prevent socially awkward, nervous guys from shooting their shot and only allowing hyper NT guys to approach foids without getting flak or mockery.

Water is fucking wet.

This is why I will ALWAYS say that simps and cucks are the real enemies. Not foids.
did you even read his post jfl

did you even read his post jfl
Let's face it, in most cases a SIMP is just an ugly beta that's trying to friendzone his way into pussy.

When other men SIMP shame the beta, they are actually creating a safe space for women to be free from these pests.

By weeding out "niceguys" from the dating pool, this only exacerbates hypergamy, as the betas increasingly get weeded out from a foid's tinder fuckbucket.
These show that simps and cucks are enemies.

When simps are shamed, women feel ashamed for having anything to do with simps, be it enabling them, or living off their backs. This causes women to educate themselves, become more independent, possibly lesbian, and thus increase their own standards for a hypermasculine Chad on the dating market.
This is cope as women feel no shame.

Next time when you see a simp, think twice before simp shaming him IRL. It's okay and everything to simp shame passive-aggressively behind a dude's back, but I think betas need to become the "niceguys" to keep women afraid.
Also cope.

tbh it's an anti nonchad male shaming word as it's now mostly used to cut down on male competition.
Didn't used to be that way but the way normies use it, it is just another way to prevent socially awkward, nervous guys from shooting their shot and only allowing hyper NT guys to approach foids without getting flak or mockery.
glad you see it this way

These show that simps and cucks are enemies.

This is cope as women feel no shame.

Also cope.
it's not that women feel shame. They don't want their social status lowered. Simps and cucks are the enemies, yes, but calling them out only prevents their natural evolution of becoming a "niceguy" when their behavior never gets them anything. I JUST WANT WOMEN TO LIVE IN FEAR

Water is fucking wet.

To make an analogy, simps hold you while foids beat you. Both are against us.

let simps simp. it is only natural

@Idlevillagercel thoughts?

Men acting like simps are one of the main reasons we're in this mess in the first place. As long as men continue to be simps and cucks we'll continue to live in a gynocentric shithole. Normies being weeded out from the dating pool will only add to the general frustration among males and increase the chances that these idiots do something about it. Keep in mind that normies don't give a flying fuck about you, incel, so stop feeling sympathy for them.
@Idlevillagercel thoughts?
Very retarded thread. The next one you'll see is gonna be titled: "If you don't cut your balls and support feminism you're actually helping wiminz"

it's the destiny of most simps to become a "niceguy" at some point, we just have to let life take its natural course in time. With more and more "niceguys" popping up, women will feel fear.

Men acting like simps are one of the main reasons we're in this mess in the first place. As long as men continue to be simps and cucks we'll continue to live in a gynocentric shithole. Normies being weeded out from the dating pool will only add to the general frustration among males and increase the chances that these idiots do something about it. Keep in mind that normies don't give a flying fuck about you, incel, so stop feeling sympathy for them.

Very retarded thread. The next one you'll see is gonna be titled: "If you don't cut your balls and support feminism you're actually helping wiminz"
Interesting analysis

But was more interested on your thoughts on @your personality post :feelswhere:

sounds like something a simp would say.

you hiding something OP :feelswhere:

I agree. If simps stop being simps, foids will descend from being goddesses to being humans like the rest of us.

Interesting analysis

But was more interested on your thoughts on @your personality post :feelswhere:
The way normies use "simp" is just a way to shame ugly guys in the same way that "neckbeard" and "niceguy" is though. Also a lot of normies think that incels and simps are just two sides of the same coin which is why there are so many jokes from cucks about incels having a love hate relationship with donating to camgirls.

The way normies use "simp" is just a way to shame ugly guys in the same way that "neckbeard" and "niceguy" is though. Also a lot of normies think that incels and simps are just two sides of the same coin which is why there are so many jokes from cucks about incels having a love hate relationship with donating to camgirls.
I see

I was simply interested in seeing @Idlevillagercel thoroughly dissect your post and put forth his personal thoughts on the matter :feelswhere:

Simps worship foids, and perpetuate the gynocentrism that dominates Western culture now. Simps are enablers of women's hypergamy and vanity. We *must* continue to mock and deride simps as the pawns of gynocentric groupthink. Anyone who elevates women to such a level is an enemy to not only us, but civilized culture in general.

I think in general people are more against the simps that are financing and defending women left right and centre rather than men who are trying to infiltrate their way into some pussy scraps via the friendzone/gay friend/friends with benefits tactic but yet I know what you mean.
Simps worship foids, and perpetuate the gynocentrism that dominates Western culture now. Simps are enablers of women's hypergamy and vanity. We *must* continue to mock and deride simps as the pawns of gynocentric groupthink. Anyone who elevates women to such a level is an enemy to not only us, but civilized culture in general.
I second this too. We must get rid of the women are qweens mentally that simps perpetuate.

Water is fucking wet.

Every woman reading this is going to enjoy being given another free pass for being a piece of shit to men.

Women are the enemy as much as cucks and simps are. Excusing them only encourages their shitty behavior

Every woman reading this is going to enjoy being given another free pass for being a piece of shit to men.

Women are the enemy as much as cucks and simps are. Excusing them only encourages their shitty behavior
This.
I see

I was simply interested in seeing @Idlevillagercel thoroughly dissect your post and put forth his personal thoughts on the matter :feelswhere:
Do you agree that nowadays the word "simp" has been misused in more of an incorrect context to mean "neckbeard" or "niceguy" instead of its original definition of a man who privileges women above men and makes excuses for women's behavior?

Last edited:
Extremely retarded post. If we mock simps, foids won't suddenly get educated and become more hypergamous. Simps are just a contingent phenomenon to female hypergamy. Fighting simps will result in having less blupilled cucks to fall for the Onlyfan meme. Less Onlyfan easy cash, less female hypergamy. Females will now have to fight en masse for the 1% of statumaXxed Chads in order to take what they used to steal from simps. Less simps means foid will have to change their attitude to a more sustainable and less hypergamous one at some point. That point could be in 2577 tho.

Simp-shaming is the best thing men have done in the past year. Those bluepill female-worshipping whiteknight beta cucks are the main driving force behind female hypergamy today. No wonder every Twitch whore has every variation of a word "SIMP/$1MP/etc" censored by their moderators because they are terrified of losing their pathetic enablers. If anything, we need to shame them more.

Simp-shaming is the best thing men have done in the past year. Those bluepill female-worshipping whiteknight beta cucks are the main driving force behind female hypergamy today. No wonder every Twitch whore has every variation of a word "SIMP/$1MP/etc" censored by their moderators because they are terrified of losing their pathetic enablers. If anything, we need to shame them more.