Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Calling women toilets is the most high iq idea ever

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Normies are so brian dead they struggle to connect the dots completely. They are so autistic they are like "LOL women aren't toilets" while ignoring what we just said. Instead of being angry about the posts they go straight to that because it requires no energy. Also toilet is offensive and funny also true I might add. Lol at normies.

I think they know what it means they just cant make a compelling argument.

I don't understand, what does it achieve that makes it so clever? Keeping normies from getting mad? What's so great about that?

yeah at least they can say "foids" is kinda dumb.

But toilets? No fucking argument against it

Males = Bidets
Females = Toilets
Simps = Trash cans
Chads = Mirrors

Last edited:
Exactly jfl
I don't understand, what does it achieve that makes it so clever? Keeping normies from getting mad? What's so great about that?
What isn't so bad? It makes them fuck off and go watch rick and morty while black pilled people can discover us.
yeah at least they can say "foids" is kinda dumb.

But toilets? No fucking argument against it
Indeed, like wtf do you say against it XD
Males = Bidets
Females = Toilets
lol

They're all willing toilets for chad (and chaddam if the price is right) so I don't see what they can dispute.
what is a bidet?
Japanese water spout to clean the anus. The answer to TP shortage I guess.

They're all willing toilets for chad (and chaddam if the price is right) so I don't see what they can dispute.

Japanese water spout to clean the anus. The answer to TP shortage I guess.

toilets are actually useful, unlike women.

Normies are so brian dead they struggle to connect the dots completely. They are so autistic they are like "LOL women aren't toilets" while ignoring what we just said. Instead of being angry about the posts they go straight to that because it requires no energy. Also toilet is offensive and funny also true I might add. Lol at normies.

Hello cucktea.... oh wait you don't exist anymore!
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

what, they arent toilets?

Virgin Toilet vs Chad Foid

It's funny ngl

they also quite literally get shit on by chads tbh

4chan has nigger, we have toilet.

Both based and to prevent normies from shitting up our places.

Clean your toilet, bucko.

4chan has nigger, we have toilet.

Both based and to prevent normies from shitting up our places.

"nigger" isn't even original, tfu on 4chan retards

"nigger" isn't even original, tfu on 4chan retards
True, but it is a part of 4chan and one of the main reasons that it hasn't become completely soy infested, even if the site is a hollow shell of what it once was.

True, but it is a part of 4chan and one of the main reasons that it hasn't become completely soy infested, even if the site is a hollow shell of what it once was.

it's not soy infested, but there are too many normies and 14-year-old edgefags on that site these days

it's not soy infested, but there are too many normies and 14-year-old edgefags on that site these days
Dude It's fully soyed. The jannies keep deleting based threads and there are bbc and gay threads everywhere.

What isn't so bad? It makes them fuck off and go watch rick and morty while black pilled people can discover us.
Jfl so true, can't count the amount of normies who watch Rick and Morty then convince themselves they're an intellectual.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back