Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Calm Down Octobercels

khafail

khafail

Failcel
★★★★
Please don't post/rep mog me into oblivion within a couple days of joining like the Septembercels did. Shit is embarrassing. I know it's fun to post but relax

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

That is all :]

Is August really that long ago to already claim elitism? Cause if it is, lemme get some of that action.

Is August really that long ago to already claim elitism? Cause if it is, lemme get some of that action.
Go ahead, but we all know the Junecels are superior.

JLMFAO @ cucktobercels
Laugh7
Laughimgmeat
Laughingbestgirl

Nov8cel pride

We are still new bro....We are not veterans yet.

Fuck agustcels and septembercels :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm: you are inferior to maycels

Calm down Halloween cels.

991ufgijfzby.jpg

Can I make fun of Octobercels as a Septembercel ?

Maycel masterrace

You sir are an inspiration to us Augustcels

They're here already? Fuck

Februarycels are better.

i sense a circlejerk and a potential flame war thread, someone give me popcorn.

you consider people posting more than you on a site for male scum losers to be mogging?

Aprilcels are truly a forgotten race

i sense a circlejerk and a potential flame war thread, someone give me popcorn.
Yes! Now, I'm gonna hurt your feelings for joining at a later date than me. You're stupid...........How is that? Is your feelings hurt? Is my superiority ingrained in your head? Tell me, I wanna know.

Kinda wish they would remove join dates. Seems like a lot of debates devolve into reddit tier "Well you joined at an arbitrary date therefore your opinion is invalid."

you consider people posting more than you on a site for male scum losers to be mogging?
postmaxxing is real tbh. im roting in my room as a greycel while mods and postmaxxers get nudes from IT-Landwhales and femcels

postmaxxing is real tbh. im roting in my room as a greycel while mods and postmaxxers get nudes from IT-Landwhales and femcels
We do ? At how many posts ? Am i close yet bro ?

How'd you rack up 71 posts already Octobercel? :feelsrope:

Here's some more:

giphy.gif
Thank for you for donating popcorn to the SnakeBarrier Foundation.

Yes! Now, I'm gonna hurt your feelings for joining at a later date than me. You're stupid...........How is that? Is your feelings hurt? Is my superiority ingrained in your head? Tell me, I wanna know.
lol, this is what most of these little arguments devolve into. i also have seen other forum sites argue and bully others because of their post count.
gotta admit, nice parody my dude. accurately displays about what these arguments are in a nutshell.
i literally have no life. on other forums i used to post and make threads quite a bit in my free time which made my post count go up pretty quick.

Last edited:

lol it's not that serious my dude...strong point nevertheless

Anytime boyo...I'll feed you some more when you reach Officer in 2 days:lul::lul::lul:

lol it's not that serious my dude...strong point nevertheless

Anytime boyo...I'll feed you some more when you reach Officer in 2 days:lul::lul::lul:
no problem, no problemo my fellow blackpill bro.

Just post more

Kinda wish they would remove join dates. Seems like a lot of debates devolve into reddit tier "Well you joined at an arbitrary date therefore your opinion is invalid."
:cool: Hello fellow Marchcel.

I'll just wait for 2019 and see what my post count looks like then.

At least blue.

Yeah, im pretty slow at this, kind of hard to build post count when you avoid shitposting every thread. Not saying you do or calling anyone out. Ill squeeze a few here and there but id prefer to avoid it unless the thread has some brainlet taste.

rise of Septembercels