Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Calm Down Octobercels

Most monthmogging posts are jokes.

heya guys, im back. hows it going?

ITT: asians in a dick measuring contest

ITT: asians in a dick measuring contest
okay, this got a chuckle outta me. this is probably what most of these guys are attempting to do to me. its pretty gay and reminds me of circlejerks on other miscellaneous forum sites.

okay, this got a chuckle outta me. this is probably what most of these guys are attempting to do to me. its pretty gay and reminds me of circlejerks on other miscellaneous forum sites.

135 posts in one day? are you gambler?

Kinda wish they would remove join dates. Seems like a lot of debates devolve into reddit tier "Well you joined at an arbitrary date therefore your opinion is invalid."
this tbh

No, he's cancer. Luckily I have him ignored. It's nothing to do with him being new, and everything to do with him being him

Listen i will tell you this 1 more time, stop quoting people for no reason stop being annoying af, being humble and quite, learn more about this forum. Take your time, it's your 1st day here and you already drive some users mad. You want to make friends or enemies ?
You can't be in everything and know everything from day 1.

octobercels are going crazy with posts this is true

Please don't post/rep mog me into oblivion within a couple days of joining like the Septembercels did. Shit is embarrassing. I know it's fun to post but relax

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

That is all :]
tbhtbh!

Please don't post/rep mog me into oblivion within a couple days of joining like the Septembercels did. Shit is embarrassing. I know it's fun to post but relax

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

That is all :]
My man

Jfl its only been one day and one user is already giving them a bad name

Yup, who is this guy?

HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU AT 3.8K POSTS??????

DO YOU LIKE REPLY TO THE SAME THREAD 10 TIMES??
@Adoring Fan and @notafed are two fellows I want to postmog the most, but sadly, I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon.

That feel when septembercel but only lurked.
Please be gentle.

Where are my Januarycels at?

What date you joined Incels.me DOESNT mean shit!!