Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Cam girls live in luxury while you rot and live in a roach infested apartment

• Thread starter Deleted member 15737
  • Start date
Deleted member 15737

Deleted member 15737

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
Go on any cam site and all the hot girls live in huge studio apartments that are decorated and well furnished. Meanwhile most of us live with our parents or have a tiny shithole apartment while working 40+ hours a week. The only difference is that they have a hole they can show on camera and make thousands per week and we have to feel lucky that we have our shit job and haven't been replaced by a Chad, computer or foreigner yet.

This society is fucked.

mentally broken betabux will gladly pay everything for her .
She doesnt even need to undress for it .
They just need somebody to talk to , a hot foid in specific , cause the attention of such a creature has the most value to them .

Prime Example :

He stole 200000 dollars from his family and gave it to some camwhore
and she didnt even do anything for it , nothing sexual , they just talked and she got paid .

yes the fucking "opressed" whores live in tutorial mode

My parents and I live live in nice house in Irish countryside, when normies make fun of me I remind them of my nice living arrangement whilst they live in a little apartment

My parents and I live live in nice house in Irish countryside, when normies make fun of me I remind them of my nice living arrangement whilst they live in a little apartment

Lucky guy, at least you can cope at being rich yet
Go on any cam site and all the hot girls live in huge studio apartments that are decorated and well furnished. Meanwhile most of us live with our parents or have a tiny shithole apartment while working 40+ hours a week. The only difference is that they have a hole they can show on camera and make thousands per week and we have to feel lucky that we have our shit job and haven't been replaced by a Chad, computer or foreigner yet.

This society is fucked.

Don't blame them, the truly enemy is betabuxers...

huge studio apartment? bruh, studios are tiny by definition

i live in three different places throughout the year. none of them are roach-infested.

Its also due to fucking foreigners buying up all the aparemnts and real estate being massive boomer investment money making machine. They raped the future generations for short term gains.

huge studio apartment? bruh, studios are tiny by definition

i live in three different places throughout the year. none of them are roach-infested.
Lucky, I barely can afford the drug den I live in. I thought studio apartment meant open floor plan? Like the whole apartment is one huge room? Anyway, they live in better places than I can afford.

mentally broken betabux will gladly pay everything for her .
She doesnt even need to undress for it .
They just need somebody to talk to , a hot foid in specific , cause the attention of such a creature has the most value to them .

Prime Example :

He stole 200000 dollars from his family and gave it to some camwhore
and she didnt even do anything for it , nothing sexual , they just talked and she got paid .

Unprecedented levels of soy.

I still cannot comprehend this. While I have struggled to find a workplace in the first place like plenty of other men as well, females just exist and get more money than I can ever dream of.

Shut the fuck up

incel
Screenshot 2019 10 09 11 44 09 385 comandroidchrome

Lucky, I barely can afford the drug den I live in. I thought studio apartment meant open floor plan? Like the whole apartment is one huge room? Anyway, they live in better places than I can afford.

Yeah, studio apartment usually means an open floor plan -- well, except the bathroom.

Psychologically, open floor plans give you the illusion of space, so that's why tiny apartments are typically designed as studios.

One-bedrooms are generally more expensive.

I wish they would share their fortune with the less lucky members of society (low status males). But no, it's all for her. She is a queen, inkvel, nobody owes you compassion and human rights.