Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can a 5'7 handsome curry ascend in the west?

bananapile69

bananapile69

To swallow the Blackpill separates from emotions
★★★
I personally think it is impossible, just like it is for a 5'5 white guy, 5'8 rice or a 5'6 blackcel.

No. Blackpill denier if you say Yes

If he couldn't ascend in India imagine him in an ultra hypergamous country, it's over for him

im 5'6 and during my time in highschool there was a manlet black guy who was shorter than me.Somehow he was the most popular guy in class and he had 2 girls orbiting him.Just dont be curry theory.

how much money?

if i was white my smv would shoot up considerably tbh

You can't be handsome and be 5'7, maybe cute but handsome no. You cannot be cute if you are a curry. So ya, not possible.

Miracles can happen. But most likely no.

I would If I was a 5'7 handsome curry.

Curries are the lowest of the low. There is no sliver of possibility to ascend as a curry.

maybe 6'5 chadpreet could have a chance at ascending, but 5'7 is a death sentence no matter the race, + being curry is automatically seen as human garbage, most curries usually have bad face bones and also bad frame.

If they join their pakistani brethren they can
child-grooming-gangmax

That's an oxymoron.

No. Blackpill denier if you say Yes
Yes.
I'm joking a little, but if face is good enough he'll have options if he looks hard enough. Face would have to be chadpreet tier.

It's not about melanin. Its about the mandible, frontal, and zygotic bones. If they aren't right, you will either look goofy, wimpy, or mean and foids will treat you that way.

Depends, if he's a teenager then yes, if he's above 20 then no.

But he has much better chance in S. America.

That height and that race makes him a truecel tbh, especially in the west. It never began for him.

A 5'7 man can ascend in The West, but once he jumps from the high place he ascended to, he will descend at a rapid pace until his 5'7 body splatters on the ground and horrifies onlookers.

No, that's like a fucking paradox

No. A 5'7 guy has to be gigachadlett and even then its hard for him

maybe in curryland but would be fucked in the west
It's possible. Handsome=possible Ascension
this

but the thing is race would matter here

I knew a really short chad back in HS(I heightmogged him at typical curry height), but all the chicks were comfortable around him and had a girlfriend

I thought you were gonna post an clip of a curry from an old prank video....

Probably very unlikely thb.

Cliffs: It's Over

I thought you were gonna post an clip of a curry from an old prank video....

Probably very unlikely thb.

Cliffs: It's Over

Ethnics should learn from the curryslayer. :feelswow:

Can in lithuania (separatist part of Russia)

i was in town today and saw a curry married to a white foid and she was a 7 and he was short and ugly and they had kids so yeah its possible if you have money as he seemed well off .

Possible with popularity and moneymaxxing

Who said you were handsome? One of your million siblings or your overweight mom

Handsome curry is a oxcymoron

>handsome
>curry

Pick one