[Experiment] Can a man be considered pretty or handsome and still be incel?

Warmest Black

Warmest Black

-
6d 9h 54m
I think they can, especially if they have mental illness and are reluctant to put themselves out there. I've read some stories of Orb and his failures with women in the past. He was legit on the spectrum, imo. Also had high iq, a death sentence tbh.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Refluxcel
-
105d 12h 55m
Autism, non-functional dick, very severe mental/physical illness, accident that renders him cripple.

Kiko12

Kiko12

SuperManlet [5'7]
-
12d 17h 58m
Yep, high iq is a death sentence ...nature doesnt favor us knowing about ourselfs ..he just want us breed and eat like retards without plans ...well screw nature

Warmest Black

Warmest Black

-
6d 9h 54m
Yep, high iq is a death sentence ...nature doesnt favor us knowing about ourselfs ..he just want us breed and eat like retards without plans ...well screw nature
I believe high iq can lead to over doing introspection. And over doing introspection leads to self consciousness. Human beings operate best by instinct, by doing. To constantly have to observe puts a wrench into proper performance. You cannot be both a director and an actor. This improper performance will come off as uncanny, and human beings, especially the NT will pick up on that like k9 police dogs on coke. You can only have so much good looks to compensate for such failures.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
-
18d 23h 2m
Things work differently for men. If a woman wakes up in the morning and says " I will get laid, today". Believe me when I say that she will get laid. There's no possibility of failure. It doesn't matter how fat or ugly she is. But for men, things are not so simple. If a man says the same thing when he wakes up in the morning, he'll most likely come back home empty-handed and sexually frustrated.

If a man doesn't meet all the requirements --good looks, tall, NT -- it's going to be difficult for him to get a foid. The uglier you are, the harder it is. Your location also plays a role. If you live in Norway, you're not going to stand out a lot even if you're a 9/10 chad. But a guy like that will smash in the USA and other countries.

There are a lot of varieties that one must consider to answer your question. It's not a simple yes or no answer.

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

"I'm hideous...I'm an atrocity!"
-
34d 17h 17m
Dionysus

Dionysus

Paragon
★★★★★
45d 8h 44m
yes some of them are mods here hint hint

Emba

Emba

mostly harmless
★★★★★
50d 23h 38m
Ask er...

Oh, you can't.

Nevermind.

lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

do the right CHOice --- bitches love Sosa
★★★★★
29d 17h 14m
Warmest Black

Warmest Black

-
6d 9h 54m
Things work differently for men. If a woman wakes up in the morning and says " I will get laid, today". Believe me when I say that she will get laid. There's no possibility of failure. It doesn't matter how fat or ugly she is. But for men, things are not so simple. If a man says the same thing when he wakes up in the morning, he'll most likely come back home empty-handed and sexually frustrated.

If a man doesn't meet all the requirements --good looks, tall, NT -- it's going to be difficult for him to get a foid. The uglier you are, the harder it is. Your location also plays a role. If you live in Norway, you're not going to stand out a lot even if you're a 9/10 chad. But a guy like that will smash in the USA and other countries.

There are a lot of varieties that one must consider to answer your question. It's not a simple yes or no answer.
You need to be firing on so many cylinders as a male.

ERadicator

ERadicator

Clowncel
★★★★★
75d 11h 4m
No, that's fucking retarded

Guykild

Guykild

Veteran
★★★
15d 11h 51m
Elliot Rodgers

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Admiral
★★★★★
27d 21h 31m
Severe mental illness can fuck you up even if you have fairly good looks. But we're talking real, rare mental issues. Not the self diagnosed attention seeking faggotry normies and tumblrinas/twitter hoes use.

BlackpilledTruecel

BlackpilledTruecel

Looks permeate into EVERYTHING
35d 19m
FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
81d 10h 26m
Chads get pussy.
That's it

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Overlord
★★★★★
85d 13h 23m
Nature is definitely a she given how low iq and retarded nature is.

D3X

D3X

i have but one purpose to cease it
★★★★
40d 6h 15m
I think they can, especially if they have mental illness and are reluctant to put themselves out there. I've read some stories of Orb and his failures with women in the past. He was legit on the spectrum, imo. Also had high iq, a death sentence tbh.
severe forms of autism, no social interaction and shit like that

Nicotine

Nicotine

Cigarcel
★★★★
3d 16h 25m
severe forms of autism, no social interaction and shit like that
This. Even if you’re handsome, if you repel women because you of your negative IQ social skills, you still may be incel.

Also can apply to disabled people. Handsome men missing their legs, paralysis and massive mood swings due to a stroke, etc.

D3X

D3X

i have but one purpose to cease it
★★★★
40d 6h 15m
This. Even if you’re handsome, if you repel women because you of your negative IQ social skills, you still may be incel.

Also can apply to disabled people. Handsome men missing their legs, paralysis and massive mood swings due to a stroke, etc.
i mean you gotta be able to hold a normal conversation at least and get the hints.

Indari

Indari

Kimochi on pp
★★★★★
47d 5h 38m
I believe high iq can lead to over doing introspection. And over doing introspection leads to self consciousness. Human beings operate best by instinct, by doing. To constantly have to observe puts a wrench into proper performance. You cannot be both a director and an actor. This improper performance will come off as uncanny, and human beings, especially the NT will pick up on that like k9 police dogs on coke. You can only have so much good looks to compensate for such failures.
depressed people literally think too much

esoteric

esoteric

agepilled
-
6d 7h 2m
quite unlikely

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
94d 8h 9m
Only if no limbs and is rotting in the country side, or being so mentally ill that he is retardation facility.

A

alwaysnothing

Recruit
6d 21h 11m
no chads can never be incels

TheCommunist

TheCommunist

Recruit
★★★
1d 2h 19m
high iq = introspection = back and forth depression

B

BRCel123

Officer
★★★★
11d 8h 32m
theyre called volcels

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
30d 5h 5m
Only if he has very serious mental issues. Not autism of the meme type.

Shigechi

Shigechi

Proud MSTOW
-
36d 1h 52m
No, in that case is a volcel who is not even trying.

Red Pill Rage

Red Pill Rage

Major
★★★★
15d 3h 46m
Yes, he can. There's more to it than meets the eye. I can't elaborate lest I get banned (hint: it has nothing to do with personality or "game"; it's about looks).

Medcel

Medcel

Antithesis
★★★★
2d 5h 44m
Omegalul if you think this. Einstein had 4 wives. Stephen Hawking had a wife (married before his illness made him into a brain with an A/V setup). Isaac Newton rejected multiple women because he was volcel. If you are incel with high IQ, the only three reasons you can be an incel because of are looks, neuroatypicality and horrendously poor social skills.