[Experiment] Can a man be considered pretty or handsome and still be incel?

Warmest Black

Warmest Black

-
I think they can, especially if they have mental illness and are reluctant to put themselves out there. I've read some stories of Orb and his failures with women in the past. He was legit on the spectrum, imo. Also had high iq, a death sentence tbh.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Trucel; Destroyed by Parents; Life Nearing Its End
-
Autism, non-functional dick, very severe mental/physical illness, accident that renders him cripple.

Kiko12

Kiko12

" Let it be fear then .."
-
Yep, high iq is a death sentence ...nature doesnt favor us knowing about ourselfs ..he just want us breed and eat like retards without plans ...well screw nature

Warmest Black

Warmest Black

-
Yep, high iq is a death sentence ...nature doesnt favor us knowing about ourselfs ..he just want us breed and eat like retards without plans ...well screw nature
I believe high iq can lead to over doing introspection. And over doing introspection leads to self consciousness. Human beings operate best by instinct, by doing. To constantly have to observe puts a wrench into proper performance. You cannot be both a director and an actor. This improper performance will come off as uncanny, and human beings, especially the NT will pick up on that like k9 police dogs on coke. You can only have so much good looks to compensate for such failures.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Proud lolicon
-
Things work differently for men. If a woman wakes up in the morning and says " I will get laid, today". Believe me when I say that she will get laid. There's no possibility of failure. It doesn't matter how fat or ugly she is. But for men, things are not so simple. If a man says the same thing when he wakes up in the morning, he'll most likely come back home empty-handed and sexually frustrated.

If a man doesn't meet all the requirements --good looks, tall, NT -- it's going to be difficult for him to get a foid. The uglier you are, the harder it is. Your location also plays a role. If you live in Norway, you're not going to stand out a lot even if you're a 9/10 chad. But a guy like that will smash in the USA and other countries.

There are a lot of varieties that one must consider to answer your question. It's not a simple yes or no answer.

Warmest Black

Warmest Black

-
Things work differently for men. If a woman wakes up in the morning and says " I will get laid, today". Believe me when I say that she will get laid. There's no possibility of failure. It doesn't matter how fat or ugly she is. But for men, things are not so simple. If a man says the same thing when he wakes up in the morning, he'll most likely come back home empty-handed and sexually frustrated.

If a man doesn't meet all the requirements --good looks, tall, NT -- it's going to be difficult for him to get a foid. The uglier you are, the harder it is. Your location also plays a role. If you live in Norway, you're not going to stand out a lot even if you're a 9/10 chad. But a guy like that will smash in the USA and other countries.

There are a lot of varieties that one must consider to answer your question. It's not a simple yes or no answer.
You need to be firing on so many cylinders as a male.

G

Gymcelled

Officer
-
Severe mental illness can fuck you up even if you have fairly good looks. But we're talking real, rare mental issues. Not the self diagnosed attention seeking faggotry normies and tumblrinas/twitter hoes use.

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Veteran
-
Nature is definitely a she given how low iq and retarded nature is.

D3X

D3X

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
I think they can, especially if they have mental illness and are reluctant to put themselves out there. I've read some stories of Orb and his failures with women in the past. He was legit on the spectrum, imo. Also had high iq, a death sentence tbh.
severe forms of autism, no social interaction and shit like that

Nicotine

Nicotine

Cigarcel
-
severe forms of autism, no social interaction and shit like that
This. Even if you’re handsome, if you repel women because you of your negative IQ social skills, you still may be incel.

Also can apply to disabled people. Handsome men missing their legs, paralysis and massive mood swings due to a stroke, etc.

D3X

D3X

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
This. Even if you’re handsome, if you repel women because you of your negative IQ social skills, you still may be incel.

Also can apply to disabled people. Handsome men missing their legs, paralysis and massive mood swings due to a stroke, etc.
i mean you gotta be able to hold a normal conversation at least and get the hints.

Indari

Indari

ASS WHORE !! SHITBALLS!!! CUNT !!!
-
I believe high iq can lead to over doing introspection. And over doing introspection leads to self consciousness. Human beings operate best by instinct, by doing. To constantly have to observe puts a wrench into proper performance. You cannot be both a director and an actor. This improper performance will come off as uncanny, and human beings, especially the NT will pick up on that like k9 police dogs on coke. You can only have so much good looks to compensate for such failures.
depressed people literally think too much

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
-
Only if no limbs and is rotting in the country side, or being so mentally ill that he is retardation facility.

TheCommunist

TheCommunist

Recruit
-
high iq = introspection = back and forth depression

Mainländer

Mainländer

Coping till the end
-
Only if he has very serious mental issues. Not autism of the meme type.

Shigechi

Shigechi

Cockblocked by my shitty genes
-
No, in that case is a volcel who is not even trying.

Red Pill Rage

Red Pill Rage

Captain
-
Yes, he can. There's more to it than meets the eye. I can't elaborate lest I get banned (hint: it has nothing to do with personality or "game"; it's about looks).

Medcel

Medcel

BSc, MSc in Cope Tech, JD, MD, PhD in Blackpill
-
Omegalul if you think this. Einstein had 4 wives. Stephen Hawking had a wife (married before his illness made him into a brain with an A/V setup). Isaac Newton rejected multiple women because he was volcel. If you are incel with high IQ, the only three reasons you can be an incel because of are looks, neuroatypicality and horrendously poor social skills.