Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Can a man be considered pretty or handsome and still be incel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-
I think they can, especially if they have mental illness and are reluctant to put themselves out there. I've read some stories of Orb and his failures with women in the past. He was legit on the spectrum, imo. Also had high iq, a death sentence tbh.

Yep, high iq is a death sentence ...nature doesnt favor us knowing about ourselfs ..he just want us breed and eat like retards without plans ...well screw nature

Yep, high iq is a death sentence ...nature doesnt favor us knowing about ourselfs ..he just want us breed and eat like retards without plans ...well screw nature
I believe high iq can lead to over doing introspection. And over doing introspection leads to self consciousness. Human beings operate best by instinct, by doing. To constantly have to observe puts a wrench into proper performance. You cannot be both a director and an actor. This improper performance will come off as uncanny, and human beings, especially the NT will pick up on that like k9 police dogs on coke. You can only have so much good looks to compensate for such failures.

Things work differently for men. If a woman wakes up in the morning and says " I will get laid, today". Believe me when I say that she will get laid. There's no possibility of failure. It doesn't matter how fat or ugly she is. But for men, things are not so simple. If a man says the same thing when he wakes up in the morning, he'll most likely come back home empty-handed and sexually frustrated.

If a man doesn't meet all the requirements --good looks, tall, NT -- it's going to be difficult for him to get a foid. The uglier you are, the harder it is. Your location also plays a role. If you live in Norway, you're not going to stand out a lot even if you're a 9/10 chad. But a guy like that will smash in the USA and other countries.

There are a lot of varieties that one must consider to answer your question. It's not a simple yes or no answer.

yes some of them are mods here hint hint

yes some of them are mods here hint hint
63.jpg

Ask er...

Oh, you can't.

Nevermind.

Things work differently for men. If a woman wakes up in the morning and says " I will get laid, today". Believe me when I say that she will get laid. There's no possibility of failure. It doesn't matter how fat or ugly she is. But for men, things are not so simple. If a man says the same thing when he wakes up in the morning, he'll most likely come back home empty-handed and sexually frustrated.

If a man doesn't meet all the requirements --good looks, tall, NT -- it's going to be difficult for him to get a foid. The uglier you are, the harder it is. Your location also plays a role. If you live in Norway, you're not going to stand out a lot even if you're a 9/10 chad. But a guy like that will smash in the USA and other countries.

There are a lot of varieties that one must consider to answer your question. It's not a simple yes or no answer.
You need to be firing on so many cylinders as a male.

No, that's fucking retarded

Elliot Rodgers

Severe mental illness can fuck you up even if you have fairly good looks. But we're talking real, rare mental issues. Not the self diagnosed attention seeking faggotry normies and tumblrinas/twitter hoes use.

Chads get pussy.
That's it

Nature is definitely a she given how low iq and retarded nature is.

I think they can, especially if they have mental illness and are reluctant to put themselves out there. I've read some stories of Orb and his failures with women in the past. He was legit on the spectrum, imo. Also had high iq, a death sentence tbh.
severe forms of autism, no social interaction and shit like that

severe forms of autism, no social interaction and shit like that

This. Even if you’re handsome, if you repel women because you of your negative IQ social skills, you still may be incel.

Also can apply to disabled people. Handsome men missing their legs, paralysis and massive mood swings due to a stroke, etc.

This. Even if you’re handsome, if you repel women because you of your negative IQ social skills, you still may be incel.

Also can apply to disabled people. Handsome men missing their legs, paralysis and massive mood swings due to a stroke, etc.
i mean you gotta be able to hold a normal conversation at least and get the hints.

I believe high iq can lead to over doing introspection. And over doing introspection leads to self consciousness. Human beings operate best by instinct, by doing. To constantly have to observe puts a wrench into proper performance. You cannot be both a director and an actor. This improper performance will come off as uncanny, and human beings, especially the NT will pick up on that like k9 police dogs on coke. You can only have so much good looks to compensate for such failures.
depressed people literally think too much

Only if no limbs and is rotting in the country side, or being so mentally ill that he is retardation facility.

no chads can never be incels

high iq = introspection = back and forth depression

theyre called volcels

Only if he has very serious mental issues. Not autism of the meme type.

No, in that case is a volcel who is not even trying.

Yes, he can. There's more to it than meets the eye. I can't elaborate lest I get banned (hint: it has nothing to do with personality or "game"; it's about looks).

Omegalul if you think this. Einstein had 4 wives. Stephen Hawking had a wife (married before his illness made him into a brain with an A/V setup). Isaac Newton rejected multiple women because he was volcel. If you are incel with high IQ, the only three reasons you can be an incel because of are looks, neuroatypicality and horrendously poor social skills.