Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can a very lazy incel ever live a good life?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I don't like stating absolutes, like "I'm THE laziest person alive", but I really just might be.

A normie being this lazy might find some shred of happiness. They'd have a social life, love and whatever else normies have. I am however a failure in every aspect of life, so really work and money are the only things that would give me a chance at a comfy life.

But I'm just too damn lazy. A good part of my problems are caused by my incredible laziness (although I have other mental flaws that contribue to those problems). I'm so lazy that despite the many advantages I was given as a single child of parents that invested in me, I not only colossally squandered them, I'm the biggest failure I know out of all the people I've ever known.

Last edited:
No.

I just accepted there is no hope to fix my mind so I decided that I'll resort to extremes. I am starting with trying out all kinds of jewpills. I'll probably start cranking it up if I don't see results. I am trying phenibut right now though had to stop coz took too much so can't really tell if its working or not coz I felt like shit today but we'll see. I already tried all this meme chinese herbs and shit for mood they don't do anything waste of fucking money.

I will go to psychedelics next shrooms, lsd, etc... And will finish it off nicely with DMT some time in the next 5 years (if I don't rope sooner which I'm planning to). Apparently DMT can be life altering and my life sure as hell needs some serious altering right about fucking now. Though if none of the above shit works I'll just resort to psychomaxxing and fucking myself up so much that I'll end up rewiring my brain with more mental illnesses.

If I can't beat depression then I'll just fucking nuke it with even more mental illnesses and win that way. I'll insanemaxx. Though that really is the last resort.

No.

I just accepted there is no hope to fix my mind so I decided that I'll resort to extremes. I am starting with trying out all kinds of jewpills. I'll probably start cranking it up if I don't see results. I am trying phenibut right now though had to stop coz took too much so can't really tell if its working or not coz I felt like shit today but we'll see. I already tried all this meme chinese herbs and shit for mood they don't do anything waste of fucking money.

I will go to psychedelics next shrooms, lsd, etc... And will finish it off nicely with DMT some time in the next 5 years (if I don't rope sooner which I'm planning to). Apparently DMT can be life altering and my life sure as hell needs some serious altering right about fucking now. Though if none of the above shit works I'll just resort to psychomaxxing and fucking myself up so much that I'll end up rewiring my brain with more mental illnesses.

If I can't beat depression then I'll just fucking nuke it with even more mental illnesses and win that way. I'll insanemaxx. Though that really is the last resort.
My mental illness is called lack of affection and sexual intimacy and the solution to it is a relationship with a loving girl. Too bad it's pretty much impossible to get the medicine for it, especially in my current location (inside of the body of an ugly guy).

No.

Ohh man, I'm a bit jelly. Though Please don't do drugs that damage your health. Never drink alcohol, it's poison. Just smoke weed and do shrooms and such, those don't hurt you nearly as much.

Last edited:
No you cant.

I had years of every physical need taken care of in the loony bin and living on my own cause trustfund kid and disabilitybuxx. All I had go do was go to the toilet. The last few months I for the first time first became hypomanic then full blown mania and psychosis due to months of no sleep cuz my hospital fucked up my meds. I had extreme energy these months and zero inhibition.

Im not saying you should wageslave or have hobbies. You will only be satisfied with your life once you take complete responsibility and take care of yourself. With taking care I mean doing whatever the fuck you want with zero regard for internalized opinion of others and at the same time have soms selfcare rituals you may not like but force yourself to do everyday like brushing your teeth and showering or washing if thats too much. Take care and create control and order of your finances. Fixed days and times for household chores and most importantly eat and sleep well.

If you need medication do your research thouroughly and be the decisionmaker in healthcare while still respectfully cooperating with the mental health people and psychiatrists.

Only then an incel can find peace as he took control over his own destiny, freeing himself from the chains of internalized normie opinions, gaslighting and conditioning and freeing himself from the fear of Gods judgement.

Last edited:
No you cant.

I had years of every physical need taken care of in the loony bin and living on my own cause trustfund kid and disabilitybuxx. All I had go do was go to the toilet. The last few months I for the first time first became hypomanic then full blown mania and psychosis due to months of no sleep cuz my hospital fucked up my meds. I had extreme energy these months and zero inhibition.

Im not saying you should wageslave or have hobbies. You will only be satisfied with your life once you take complete responsibility and take care of yourself. With taking care I mean doing whatever the fuck you want with zero regard for internalized opinion of others and at the same time have soms selfcare rituals you may not like but force yourself to do everyday like brushing your teeth and showering or washing if thats too much. Fixed days and times for household chores and most importantly eat and sleep well.

Only then an incel can find peace as he took control over his own destiny, freeing himself from the chains of internalized normie opinions, gaslighting and conditioning and freeing himself from the fear of Gods judgement.
Thanks for the perspective man, good luck in your endeavors.

Maybe if you win the lottery

I’m not surprised by my laziness. I have no motivation

If he has rich parents or stumbles onto a lot of money, he can live a decent life

No incel can have a good life

You can NEETmax and LDAR.

You can NEETmax and LDAR.
Can't NEET in this shithole country unfortunately, impossible. Can't even go the part-time job route in this shithole, it's either a full-time job or become a hobo.

Can't NEET in this shithole country unfortunately, impossible. Can't even go the part-time job route in this shithole, it's either a full-time job or become a hobo.

JFL im not even getting neetbux at the moment because apparently i earned too much in my last job, so they arent going to pay me for atleast 3 months.

im doing it rn

No, that's why your inkwell. You cannot live a good life if you don't work your ass off. :soy::soy::soy:

Jokes aside, knowing most of such things are straight up lies, like personality theory, I wonder if there is an actual way to achieve this lol

I don't like stating absolutes, like "I'm THE laziest person alive", but I really just might be.

A normie being this lazy might find some shred of happiness. They'd have a social life, love and whatever else normies have. I am however a failure in every aspect of life, so really work and money are the only things that would give me a chance at a comfy life.

But I'm just too damn lazy. A good part of my problems are caused by my incredible laziness (although I have other mental flaws that contribue to those problems). I'm so lazy that despite the many advantages I was given as a single child of parents that invested in me, I not only colossally squandered them, I'm the biggest failure I know out of all the people I've ever known.
Just be born into nobility theory.

having money to pay people to wait on you?