Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can an Incel have standards?

What standards can an Incel have?

• Total voters
Looksmatch WITHOUT makeup or form fitting clothing.

It's not about getting a looksmatch or a stacy, my standards would only include foids with positive genetic qualities that counter my negative ones who are also not tainted by telegony.

For example, manlets are told by normies "just try really short girls."
That's the dumbest shit ever, short foids want 6'8 chads even more than normal sized foids because they need his height to counter their shortness whe it comes to reproduction. So even if a short foid did get with a manlet, he would be low IQ because he would be having children that will likely be as short or shorter than him. Manlets should actually be seeking extremely tall foids, so the foid's genetics counter the man's manletism and their children are tall or average height instead of short. The same rules apply to face bones, frame, skin tone ect...

I absolutely have standards, for the record I voted other because I think basically all of those can factor in at the extremes. Just because I'm subhuman in some regards doesn't mean I want to be with a subhuman foid(especially obese mentally weak disgusting foidlings). I don't give a shit if this makes me volcel, but if I have to get a high paying job(betabux max) and go to the gym to stay fit so that I can acquire some retarded fat foid then the juice is simply not worth the squeeze for me. Much more is expected of the man in a relationship, the foid has to show up with a pussy and not be so hideous looking as to deter their provider. Sounds like a shit deal to me.

I think it's impossible not to have some standards. Even if you consciously think you don't, and THINK you are pursuing all possible candidates, subconsciously you probably have some (even if they are very simple/low) and are inhibiting putting maximal effort towards the most achievable candidates.

No particular standard stands out as more/less acceptable than others. Ultimately it is about what % of the population you exclude, and how those %s compare to other men's standards of exclusion.

We have little sympathy to the lack of accomplishment of someone whose standards are so exclusive as "I will only fuck this one particular movie starlet, nobody else" for example, and more sympathy for say "I want to have sex with a biological female who is less than 60 years old and who does not have STDs and who is not addicted to crack-cocaine or heroine".

Ultimately though, even the latter is still some form of standard (and seriously, do we think more than 10% of "incels" would accept that if pursued, much less go out of their way to pursue it themselves?) which is a voluntary thing...

Unless of course we declare all standards to be involuntary (we can't choose what disgusts us or gets us horny) in which case we must then ask: what IS voluntary?

I think a lot of people here are average looking standardcels who underrate females on purpose so they can then say above-average females are actually their looksmatch--which they're entitled to, of course. (Not.) Genuinely average looking females get mocked on incel forums for being ugly landwhales all the time and I'm fairly certain that kind of person is who's behind it.
Examples please. This is too subjective. We must put together a study.

Last edited: