Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can animals be incel?

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
For example if a lion is part of his pride and there aren't enough lionesses in the group of and the Chad alpha lion attacks the lioncel when he approaches the foid Lion

Do you think the lioncel has resentment for being incel or do you think that it just knows it's place and hunts for the pride and doesn't care about being incel?

Do you think the lioncel has resentment for being incel or do you think that it just knows it's place and hunts for the pride and doesn't care about being incel?
You should probably go and ask him out about his celibacy problems directly.

Have you ever seen a chicken hoop?

Sentient beings are capable of volition. Involuntary celibacy is a condition which can be applied to animals. A lion that wishes to mate with a lioness, but can't, doubtless experiences some pain as a result of this situation. However, animals have no capacity to evaluate or reflect upon their condition. While the pain of inceldom experienced by an animal comes only as a result of the condition of inceldom itself, a human incel experiences, in addition to the pain of inceldom itself, the pain of the evaluation of inceldom, or the pain of the awareness that he is incel.

Yes, animals can be born with defects too, they just tend to be killed off before they grow up.

Sentient beings are capable of volition. Involuntary celibacy is a condition which can be applied to animals. A lion that wishes to mate with a lioness, but can't, doubtless experiences some pain as a result of this situation. However, animals have no capacity to evaluate or reflect upon their condition. While the pain of inceldom experienced by an animal comes only as a result of the condition of inceldom itself, a human incel experiences, in addition to the pain of inceldom itself, the pain of the evaluation of inceldom, or the pain of the awareness that he is incel.
I always wonder what animals can think about and what they can not. too bad we will never be able to ask one or make a machine that will interpret their thoughts or something.

Even dogs can be incel.
9df0864f8e2d79ce2590a9976aeafb.jpg

While the pain of inceldom experienced by an animal comes only as a result of the condition of inceldom itself, a human incel experiences, in addition to the pain of inceldom itself, the pain of the evaluation of inceldom, or the pain of the awareness that he is incel.
CuckTears won't touch this...

There are a lot of people who hunt deer with rifles and bows in my state. If you know anything about whitetail deer, you know that most males get cucked by the alpha, genetically superior buckchad. They deserve to have their heads put up on some redneck's wall. If I was a hunter, I'd hunter alpha bucks and roastie doe but I'd spare buckcels.

A lot of male animals seem to just "accept" their lot as a non-breeder. Esp. dogs/wolf packs where only one male breeds.

Humans are different. I think we are raised to believe we are all equals and capable, thus we all have rights to pass on our genes. Obviously this is not true.

Animals can be incel but biologically they aren't nowhere near affected as much as we are, not sure about dolphins though. The reason of course being inferior genes, but cucks and foids will never admit this

A lot of male animals seem to just "accept" their lot as a non-breeder. Esp. dogs/wolf packs where only one male breeds.

Humans are different. I think we are raised to believe we are all equals and capable, thus we all have rights to pass on our genes. Obviously this is not true.
Wolfs are monogamous.

Animals cant watch a teenage tv special about chad taking their stacy thats being oribited by 100 betas and taking her virginity in the school parking lot after a football game. They just feel in the moment, atleast it seems. Though I believe animals are capable of feeling and understanding more then we give them credit for.

Humans were intelligent enough to put systems into place that secured most men a fulfilling life and family. Globalists (mostly Jews) want to destroy us and enslave us, so they have slowly destroyed these systems.

Yes, I remember a video someone posted here of a lioncel, he tried to mate with females but they didn't let him, because he was weak and his hair was all fucked up, the thing is incels in the nature is common, they are the genes left behind, the genes that will be wiped from the pool.

Animals typically have a breeding season. A type of squirrel that lives in my area only mates on a single day a year. Most animals are asexual for most of the year, only getting a hormone surge for a couple of months at most. Humans are among the most sexual animals, hence why going without sex is so traumatic.

yes look at hyenas their society is controlled by femoids, only chads and top normies who kill all competition get to breed rest are slaves or get killed

Incel ducks just rape. I imagine other animals do too.

Hamudi made a video where he went to a petting zoo or sone shit and a lot of animals there were incels, like a llama and a goat I think

We all know that a lot of pandas are volcels

poor animals, hypergamy is even there

Genitally mutilated cats and dogs are literally involuntary celibates

Sure. The omega wolf for example that is shunned by the whole pack for his subwolf genetics. We are all omega here.

This video is basically the resume of my whole life:

yes they can be incel