Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can anybody give me a bond on osrs or rs3?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Amazingly, even after I remember changing my email to a random thing, posting my account details on reddit, having my password and username changed, runescape still somehow allowed me to recover my account.

The kicker is that it's completely empty. Like, 0 things in the bank, not even junk, completely cleaned out. Obviously that is to be expected.

Is anybody here rich in-game and charitable enough to give me a bond? Not gonna lie, probably won't be able to pay it back for a while. Especially on osrs, since this account is mainly rs3 focused and it's never been a member on osrs.

You can't use the account on osrs anymore I don't think. If you made it before osrs was called osrs then it's just a RS3 account, because when I tried it then it said it didn't work

You can't use the account on osrs anymore I don't think. If you made it before osrs was called osrs then it's just a RS3 account, because when I tried it then it said it didn't work
I don't remember the details, but it's the same account on both games, it's just that their progression is entirely separate. I think that if you have membership on rs3 you have it on osrs? I'm not sure though, it's been a while since I've played. Or maybe this option expired sometime in the past, I still have the same name on both games though.