Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Can anybody tell me where are all those good girls who claim they don't care about looks?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Cause I've never met any.

They're everywhere

but they're all lying

I would kill for one

just keep looking man, youll find them! they are out there. plenty of fish in the sea, my friend. there is someone for everyone. when one door closes, another one opens. just keep your chin up and stay confident. being negative wont get you anywhere. you just gotta put yourself out there!! XD

In fantasy land with the other unicorns

I think most women would say "I don't really care about looks" if you asked them but their actions obviously show otherwise

On Chad's dick.

just keep looking man, youll find them! they are out there. plenty of fish in the sea, my friend. there is someone for everyone. when one door closes, another one opens. just keep your chin up and stay confident. being negative wont get you anywhere. you just gotta put yourself out there!! XD

Better chance of finding Bigfoot

OIP

You will find them if you try hard enough silly inkel.

plenty of fish in the water bucko

End of the day it's about attraction and unfortunately, looks play a huge part of that. I'm sure you wouldn't want to be with someone you felt no attraction towards. The reality is set on how we're biologically wired.

Just makes me hate existence even more.

In your dreams because they don’t exist

They are not caring about looks in Chad's bed.

They are all over the place, but they just so happen to be dating a 6’3 white guy with a square jaw.

I think I read about one in a fiction book once forgot author name.