Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can anyone explain Dak Prescott to me?

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Burgercels, why is Dak Prescott asking for money on an equivalent to the best QBs in the world? I've always seen him as a decent, above average QB, but playing in an organisation that overvalued itself and is too badly managed to win anything?

It’s not every day you get the chance to lock down a QB with a whopping (zero) playoff wins

I'm not a burgercel, but I used to watch american football (jfl), It's been a while but I still watch it sometimes...
Some things to consider:
  • He is still young (26 yo) and has a lot of room to develop.
  • His numbers are pretty good, his average career passer rating is 97.0(which is pretty high). He is tied with TB12 at 5th, only Aaron Rodgers, Russ, Brees and Romo have better career passing ratings.
  • Good QBs are hard to come by, not saying he is like the next Troy Aikman or he is gonna lead this team to a SB win, but the league is in a shortage of good QBS, since the really good ones are aging and probably are going to retire soon (Rodgers, Brees, Tom, Ryan, Rivers)
  • The younger good QBs left are locked down in their contracts (Mahomes, Russ, Wentz, Goff, Carr, Jimmy G, Baker and Darnold (JFL at these last two))
  • The Cowboys have literally no other option, they've invested too much (time, effort, money, building around him, etc) on Dak to let him go... It's the only option they have left... the other options are trash tier.
Take my opinion with a grain of salt, I could be missing some good prospect, someone I don't even about it since I don't follow sports too closely anymore.

I'm not a burgercel, but I used to watch american football (jfl), It's been a while but I still watch it sometimes...
Some things to consider:
  • He is still young (26 yo) and has a lot of room to develop.
  • His numbers are pretty good, his average career passer rating is 97.0(which is pretty high). He is tied with TB12 at 5th, only Aaron Rodgers, Russ, Brees and Romo have better career passing ratings.
  • Good QBs are hard to come by, not saying he is like the next Troy Aikman or he is gonna lead this team to a SB win, but the league is in a shortage of good QBS, since the really good ones are aging and probably are going to retire soon (Rodgers, Brees, Tom, Ryan, Rivers)
  • The younger good QBs left are locked down in their contracts (Mahomes, Russ, Wentz, Goff, Carr, Jimmy G, Baker and Darnold (JFL at these last two))
  • The Cowboys have literally no other option, they've invested too much (time, effort, money, building around him, etc) on Dak to let him go... It's the only option they have left... the other options are trash tier.
Take my opinion with a grain of salt, I could be missing some good prospect, someone I don't even about it since I don't follow sports too closely anymore.
So because of how it is, and the fact you go all in for a SB now, or u put in a proper 5yr plan with statistical significance (which maybe is what Cowboys are doing idk), wouldn't it have been better to let Dak sit out his 4m deal on th bench, bring in Brady or rivers for a year or 2, and go all out to win an sb?
Or am I missing that Brady or rivers wouldn't go there because they don't have the weapons they can get at Tampa or Indianapolis, as well as less pressure in those towns?

wouldn't it have been better to let Dak sit out his 4m deal on th bench, bring in Brady or rivers for a year or 2, and go all out to win an sb?
I really wouldn't know.. maybe you're onto something :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:
Or maybe bringing in Brady (42 yo) or Rivers(38 yo), is just too much of a risk and they would be wasting 2 potential good years of Dak's career. I don't even know if Brady is capable of going deep into the playoffs anymore, he's clearly showing signs that It's over, maybe this is his last year, who knows... and Rivers definitely can't win anything JFL... the Chargers had really good shots at reaching the SB (they've had more than enough talent) over the years and Rivers has never shown up when it counts.
Tampa going for Brady was more of a publicity stunt imo... He's gonna sell a lot of jerseys and bring them back into the spotlight

I really wouldn't know.. maybe you're onto something :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:
Or maybe bringing in Brady (42 yo) or Rivers(38 yo), is just too much of a risk and they would be wasting 2 potential good years of Dak's career. I don't even know if Brady is capable of going deep into the playoffs anymore, he's clearly showing signs that It's over, maybe this is his last year, who knows... and Rivers definitely can't win anything JFL... the Chargers had really good shots at reaching the SB (they've had more than enough talent) over the years and Rivers has never shown up when it counts.
Tampa going for Brady was more of a publicity stunt imo... He's gonna sell a lot of jerseys and bring them back into the spotlight
Yeah but I can see Tampa getting to playoffs cos they look stronger than Brees saints

he thinks jerry jones is the biggest sucker alive

he is probably right

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back