Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can anyone here beat my daily looksmaxing morning routine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
1. sleep in, wake up (I use a $150 anti aging pillow at night that hydrates your skin and hair and minimizes face wrinkles from sleeping on your side). I like to make sure to go to bed early and sleep in everyday to minimize dark circles under my eyes. I also use a sleeping mask to maximize sleep efficency.

2. once I get out of bed I drink a glass of ice water with a squeezed lemon. Lemon is an antidioxant and great for the skin. Then I wear an ice gel mask to minimize puffiness around my eyes and I also microwave olive oil for 20 seconds and apply it to my hair afterwards, gently caressing it into my scalp. Olive oil is loaded with vitamins and minerals for the hair and it gives it a nice, dark, thick texture. I leave the ice mask on for 15 minutes and after that I boil water on the stove.

3. In the shower I use Kiehl´s ultimate body scrub to exfoliate dead skin cells off my body. On the face I use a water activated honey gel cleanser by Garnier which I also use to wash out the olive oil from my hair. Then I apply beard shampoo to my beard and gently rub it in.

4. After I shower I use the water I boiled earlier to steam my face. Heat opens your skin pores which makes it easier to clean them.

5. Then I use rosewater to gently cleanse my face with an electric face cleanser.

6. After that I apply a face mask, either a strawberry gel mask, clay mask or a special face sheet mask which I apply for about 15 minutes.

7. During that time I prepare breakfast. I always have a protein shake with oatmeal, water, banana, avocado, pomagranate, walnut and two scoops of protein powder. Then I have two slices of whole wheat bread with avocado and peanut butter. All natural peanut butter that is because it consists of less sugar than the regular one. Then I have a 3 egg omlette with bell peppers, onions, cheese, tomatos and mushrooms. After that I prepare some greek yogurt with blueberries. For drinks I have green tea and no milk. Milk is bad for skin and causes acne, that´s why I never drink it in the morning. Then I will have some black coffee with cinnamon. I never buy regular cinnamon, I always buy ceylon cinnamone which is the best and most expensive cinnamon which has much more health benefits than regular cinnamon. Then after that I have some dark chocolate with 99% cocoa powder which also serves as a natural antidioxant for the skin along with an orange providing me with that crucial Vitamin C.

8. After I remove the face mask I apply an anti aging eye cream and an anti aging neck cream, followed by moisturizer and finally moisturizer protective lotion with the highest UV protection money can buy.

9. After that I apply coconut oil to my brows. Coconut oil is great for brow thickening. Then I use a boy de Chanel eyebrow pencil to fill in sparse spots on my brows.

10. After I´m done with the eyebrows I apply beard oil to my beard and spray Toppik hair fibers on bald spots on my beard. Also use Toppik to thicken up my hairline and to make it look more dense and also some to the brows to make them look thicker.

11. The next step is that I use on my face is Tom Fords face bronzer which makes my face look nicely tanned followed up with NARSE concealer, concealing every little imperfection on my face.

12. repeat step 1-11 everyday.

And still an incel.

9. After that I apply coconut oil to my brows. Coconut oil is great for brow thickening.

It is also good for removing bad skin.
But I have to admit, you put a lot of work into this. You must have been received some good health outcomes.

Yes bro.
1. Get up
2. Go to school

Nice American Psycho-LARP

Chad doesn't do any of these; Done. Beaten.

to minimize dark circles under my eyes
Dark circles usually appear because of the under eye hollowness, it doesn't matter how much you sleep or what you do you wont be able to get rid of them naturally, you can inject fillers to make up for the hollowness in that area

1. sleep in, wake up (I use a $150 anti aging pillow at night that hydrates your skin and hair and minimizes face wrinkles from sleeping on your side). I like to make sure to go to bed early and sleep in everyday to minimize dark circles under my eyes. I also use a sleeping mask to maximize sleep efficency.

2. once I get out of bed I drink a glass of ice water with a squeezed lemon. Lemon is an antidioxant and great for the skin. Then I wear an ice gel mask to minimize puffiness around my eyes and I also microwave olive oil for 20 seconds and apply it to my hair afterwards, gently caressing it into my scalp. Olive oil is loaded with vitamins and minerals for the hair and it gives it a nice, dark, thick texture. I leave the ice mask on for 15 minutes and after that I boil water on the stove.

3. In the shower I use Kiehl´s ultimate body scrub to exfoliate dead skin cells off my body. On the face I use a water activated honey gel cleanser by Garnier which I also use to wash out the olive oil from my hair. Then I apply beard shampoo to my beard and gently rub it in.

4. After I shower I use the water I boiled earlier to steam my face. Heat opens your skin pores which makes it easier to clean them.

5. Then I use rosewater to gently cleanse my face with an electric face cleanser.

6. After that I apply a face mask, either a strawberry gel mask, clay mask or a special face sheet mask which I apply for about 15 minutes.

7. During that time I prepare breakfast. I always have a protein shake with oatmeal, water, banana, avocado, pomagranate, walnut and two scoops of protein powder. Then I have two slices of whole wheat bread with avocado and peanut butter. All natural peanut butter that is because it consists of less sugar than the regular one. Then I have a 3 egg omlette with bell peppers, onions, cheese, tomatos and mushrooms. After that I prepare some greek yogurt with blueberries. For drinks I have green tea and no milk. Milk is bad for skin and causes acne, that´s why I never drink it in the morning. Then I will have some black coffee with cinnamon. I never buy regular cinnamon, I always buy ceylon cinnamone which is the best and most expensive cinnamon which has much more health benefits than regular cinnamon. Then after that I have some dark chocolate with 99% cocoa powder which also serves as a natural antidioxant for the skin along with an orange providing me with that crucial Vitamin C.

8. After I remove the face mask I apply an anti aging eye cream and an anti aging neck cream, followed by moisturizer and finally moisturizer protective lotion with the highest UV protection money can buy.

9. After that I apply coconut oil to my brows. Coconut oil is great for brow thickening. Then I use a boy de Chanel eyebrow pencil to fill in sparse spots on my brows.

10. After I´m done with the eyebrows I apply beard oil to my beard and spray Toppik hair fibers on bald spots on my beard. Also use Toppik to thicken up my hairline and to make it look more dense and also some to the brows to make them look thicker.

11. The next step is that I use on my face is Tom Fords face bronzer which makes my face look nicely tanned followed up with NARSE concealer, concealing every little imperfection on my face.

Does the coconut oil thing work? Have you actually seen any permanent changes in your eyebrows or does it just appear thicker when the oil is there?

What is the point of all this?

Dark circles usually appear because of the under eye hollowness, it doesn't matter how much you sleep or what you do you wont be able to get rid of them naturally, you can inject fillers to make up for the hollowness in that area
Yeah I have this problem as well.

To be fair. I just truly realized that the “incel” community is 80% gays, larpers, normies and chadlite sex havers...
Same here. That's significant how many fakecels hang out here. Times are changing

What you can add is perhaps some early workout in the morning, some pushups, doing 2 sets of 30-50 pushups and some biceps curls.

Same here. That's significant how many fakecels hang out here. Times are changing
Blackpilled normies “conditional”.

What you can add is perhaps some early workout in the morning, some pushups, doing 2 sets of 30-50 pushups and some biceps curls.
I like to work out in the evenings. I gymcel 5x a week.

Meanwhile, chads just wake up after a day of drugs and partying, eat some chocolate and a pepsi for breakfast, and are ready for their day.

Just lol @ people who don't know this is American Psycho-morning routine pretty much

Meanwhile, chads just wake up after a day of drugs and partying, eat some chocolate and a pepsi for breakfast, and are ready for their day.
Just a reminder OP is not incel. Lmao:feelshaha:

I like to work out in the evenings. I gymcel 5x a week.

Perhaps I should add 1 day to my training as well. I am currently using only 4 times a week. I should even consider every day to murder myself.

Just lol @ people who don't know this is American Psycho-morning routine pretty much

Ohh, you are right.

The character is rich and good-looking but he's a psychopaths and hates most people including his fiance. American Psycho has become a cult movie and it's got a lot of meme-worthy scenes. I think part of the reason for this is that it has struck a nerve with "dae hates people^^" normies. There's people who idolize the character and try to grimmax, misantrophymax and gymmax because they think they'll be as cool as Patrick Bateman.
But the thing is Christian Bale doesn't need all looksmaxing crap. He mogs me in The Machinist for god's sake.

How many psl rating have you gone up to

If you want to take care of your skin, you should look for Korean/Japanese routines.

Skincare in the West is shitty and expensive

Have you tried minoxidil in step 10?

Congrats

Last edited:
i use soap

sometimes

acne and all that bullshit is completely genetic

Bro you only took one shower, you were supposed to take at least 5

you eat so much trash but say milk is bad for the skin? jfl

What happened?

He repeated the steps and didn't see the ban coming.
Bummer.

Try biotin and krill oil

Who believes this Christian Bale LARP?

And still an incel.
Not anymore. He has fulfilled his oath.
Screen Shot 2020 02 19 at 005726

mogs the fuck out of me tbh

What happened to this dude?
Not anymore. He has fulfilled his oath.
View attachment 204089View attachment 204092
Nvm he surgerymaxxed and ascended.

What an inspiring story.

There's other things Id rather buy with 30k+ but damn, I might consider it if I can get that kind of cash by 35.

Last edited:
What an inspiring story.
Indeed son
There's other things Id rather buy with 30k+ but damn, I might consider it if I can get that kind of cash by 35.
He was 29 before, 30 on the after. Not much younger than you, he got hair and beard transplant, bimax, ZSO and buccal fat removal JFL
I would spend that much money if I could tbh, looks = all and I'm still fairly young at 23

Status
Not open for further replies.