Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Can anyone oppose castration of soyboy cucks?

do you support castration of soycucks? ("no" because cucks better be gassed, not option here now)

• Total voters
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Those "men" support feministic degeneracy, and by that and orbiting combined, turn femoids into even horrible untaimed feral parasites. Is there anyone who would not suport castration of cucks, whats your reasoning?

im supporting :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Wtf! Accidentally voted no because of the question in the thread name is different from the poll question. OP you pranked me

Wtf! Accidentally voted no because of the question in the thread name is different from the poll question. OP you pranked me
Gas cucks and you will be forgiven

That is like fighting fire with fire. T injections should work better.

Dip their balls in acid

Here's a plan i made up:
Castration (both physical and chemical), shave their heads and cut out their tongues, force them all to wear loin cloths or nothing at all, (this removes any sense of their individuality, as if they had any to begin with) and force them to work in the damn coal mines, or be our slaves.

i think they should be forgiven for they are still pure deep inside their soul .
Soycucks should be slowly indoctrinated to the Blackpill .
Like that guy in Clockwork Orange , strap them to a chair , keep their eyes openend and play FACEandLMS 24/7 til they have been turned around .

Here's a plan i made up:
Castration (both physical and chemical), shave their heads and cut out their tongues, force them all to wear loin cloths or nothing at all, (this removes any sense of their individuality, as if they had any to begin with) and force them to work in the damn coal mines, or be our slaves.
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

They are castrated already

Cucks are better off in the slaughter house if you ask me, but gassing or castrating them will work too.