Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can anyone send me the pic of the literal male model next to some average noodlewhore? The pic IT idiots say "they are equally attractive".

• Thread starter Deleted member 26032
  • Start date
Deleted member 26032

Deleted member 26032

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
-
I can't find it on jewoogle. you know what pic i'm talking about

Images

A 3/10 incel's looksmatch to IT is a pile of nuclear waste mixed with razor blades and made to look like a female.

A 3/10 incel's looksmatch to IT is a pile of nuclear waste mixed with razor blades and made to look like a female.
a 3/10 incel's looksmatch is the prettiest girl on IT. kek.

The guy is at least a 7/10. He prolly was higher when younger.

The foid facial right / left symmetry is way off. Her gum show when smiling, which is not ideal. I would say her genetic potential cant be more than 6 and possibly alot lower than that too, she look sub 5.5 right now.

The guy is at least a 7/10. He prolly was higher when younger.

The foid facial right / left symmetry is way off. Her gum show when smiling, which is not ideal. I would say her genetic potential cant be more than 6 and possibly alot lower than that too, she look sub 5.5 right now.
I remember one of the OG threads. He is literally a male model. I cant find his name.
His actual mofo job and value is the genes he luckily got.

the guy is like a 8/10
The guy is 9.999/10 biggest male model of the decade and the girl is a fattie hapa toilet. She's not even worth calling toilet. Heck, even calling her a toilet is an insult to actual toilets.

I remember one of the OG threads. He is literally a male model. I cant find his name.
I think he's O'Pry, isn't he?

That noodle would throw me into the Philippines trench to be crushed by the pressure with a block of tungsten mixed with depleted uranium tied to me if she could
I think he's O'Pry, isn't he?
Sometimes when I'm angry praying to Gandy didn't work I pray to Opry, along with the other autists in .me

If they think looksmatch for Chad is an ugly fat asian then wtf do they think looksmatch for an average male is?

Sean O’Pry. The face of my introduction to the lookspill and the incelosphere itself. :feelsbadman:

"Silly inkwell, they are in love, looks don't matter, it just so happens that she prefer a male model, its just a preference" :soy: :soy: :soy:

:feelsclown:

Brutal. Imagine being a legit male model and wasting your genes just like that.
If they think looksmatch for Chad is an ugly fat asian then wtf do they think looksmatch for an average male is?
Makes sense as their supposed looksmatches won't be even females nowadays