Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can child support be considered "slavery"?

Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
It's a popular opinion among pro male activists that child support enforcement is modern day slavery.

Motherhood is not imposed on women, but men who have no rights to see their kids are forced to pay. This is a definition that I found in a pro-male subreddit. And I agree with it.

The incel perspective: Chad is fucking, wagecels are supporting his bastard kids without even having the right to complain about modern day indoctrination education. Women extract resources from incels.

Can you expand this reasoning and find other implications that are bad for us incels?

Females get more money from the state than males do, especially incels.

The rest of society is benefiting from the exploitation of incels(taxation without reproductive representation). IT and anti-incels will remark that the largest taxpayers probably aren't incels since they're CEO chads, but in that case, why do you tax us both directly and indirectly?

yes. foids extract resources from undesireable men and dont give anything in return.

Unless you want to betabuxx incels wont risk getting divorce raped.

And that is the problem with saying that child support is slavery.
Most men unfortunate enough to pay the support choose to marry at their own volition.They willingly choose to betabuxx in marriage.
Ergo,everything that comes with marriage-including child support-cant be categorized as slavery because those men willingly choose to get married and subjected themselves to state rules regarding marriage.

Men don't have the right to impose abortion to a women, if she choses to have a kid, she'll just have it.
But men can't refuse to supporto a child they would have rather aborted.

Men that prove they aren't the fathers too late are on the hook for child support too. If the kid is retarded in some way it can be lifelong child support.
Honk honk

Unless you want to betabuxx incels wont risk getting divorce raped.

And that is the problem with saying that child support is slavery.
Most men unfortunate enough to pay the support choose to marry at their own volition.They willingly choose to betabuxx in marriage.
Ergo,everything that comes with marriage-including child support-cant be categorized as slavery because those men willingly choose to get married and subjected themselves to state rules regarding marriage.
Good point you made.

Laws never forgive ignorance of the laws.

Are you ignorant about marriage? Do you want to marry without even knowing what are your duties and what can happen if a divorce take place? Then you are ignorant and you never made a conscious choice, laws don't care if you are ignorant. So, there's no slavery for betabuxers since they chose to be ignorant.

yes, and taxation is a form of slavery too

There are a lot of news articles where such men are required to pay for children that are not theirs. Laws vary by states, and a family court judge can make whatever arbitrary ruling they want, they have no accountability and are the judge and jury, they can force people to do silly things and have them arrested if they don't comply.

State doesn't want to pay so they can force men that aren't the biological father to.

EVEN if the biological father is still alive? JFL.

Yeah in my opinion.

I've never got this, how stupid are Normies to fuck without condom? Even if it does feel much better they're gambling with their future finances for 10 min of pleasure. Freeze sperm and get a vasectamy, no foid can trap you then.

yes it is slavery

Child support is slavery.
You can be forced to pay for a child that isn't even yours.
But in fact you have no control on the way the money is spent, so you're basically left with financing a foid's whoredom. You pay for other guys to fuck her.

So it's both slavery and an extremely twisted and cucked version of reverse prostitution.

I find it funny when bad things happen to sex havers.:feelsgah::lul: