Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

can currycels with ascend with noodles?

N

newcelbro

Recruit
★★★
such as thai, filipinos or chinese. I think those currys with good nationalities like american and british can ascend with noodles

"cels" do generally not ascend. only fakecels

probably not since its over for JBW over there due to them overdoing it

if you're delusional yes
if you're realistic no

Noddles hate curry men. White only.

such as thai, filipinos or chinese. I think those currys with good nationalities like american and british can ascend with noodles

They can't most of the times, you must be at least above normie level curry to have a chance. They can however either be moneymaxxed or they have to be statusmaxxed, you can buy brides in those SEA countries. You also have to be an above normie curry and westernmaxxed. I did Tinder experiments with curries in SEA and the results were as expected. The chad curries slayed, the normie curries had few matches but nowhere near as many as JBW, also some of them were trannies JFL. Incel JBW > Incel curries in SEA. The incel carries I tried it with stood no chance since if you are low in looks your status in society is perceived as worthless since the country you come from is worthless in the SEA foids eyes. While if you are ugly white your skin still holds value.

I don't know if there is any place on earth where curries are slayers except curryland potentially with arriangemaxxing.

Maybe Thais and Filipinos, but not Chinese.

With luck yeah, just like any other race of human

jfl at IMAF

Will never begin for your child

yes but curry"cels" arent real stop coping

White only for noodles

If Noodlewhores wouldn't even spit on a black man who's on fire, On what planet would they even look at a currycel?

Noddles hate ethnic men. White only.

In the words of saint hamudi (blessed be thy name), jbw is laygit. It’s ower