Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Can ethnics get noodlewhores?

Modafincel

Modafincel

Officer
★★
Or are they the white man's property only?

My guess is in a noodlewhore's mind, the racial hierarchy is whites > middle easterners = latinos > Asians > blacks = Indians.

No,if they can't get the Aryan whites,they go back to asians.

No,if they can't get the Aryan whites,they go back to asians.
No, if they can't get white Chad, they go for deformed white men.
78473_w_725.jpg

From my observation noodlewhores will fuck anything that isnt a rice

strong no, they hate ethnics more than any other race IME

No but they can get white girls

I mean sure it's possible but we are talking about huge odds against you. Kinda like that research chart on a mans sexual market value. Basically on average an Asian guy has to make around like 100-200k more to be on equal level.

I've seen noodlewhores dating asian men but I've never seen them dating a brown or black guy. It depends on how white your skin looks. I think indians and blacks don't stand a chance with noodlewhores.

I've seen noodlewhores dating asian men but I've never seen them dating a brown or black guy. It depends on how white your skin looks. I think indians and blacks don't stand a chance with noodlewhores.
I'm a pale ethniccel so maybe I can still run SEA game. But JBW is just a meme soooo...

They even ride currydicks, but not rice.

WkOUufZ.jpg
5gtGmk6.jpg
PPGRhjc.jpg

mGV8aUv.jpg
raucnyG.jpg
HpfPCSy.jpg

7D8hdly.jpg

@Riceman might be able to tell us more.

They hate ethnics especially blacks and arabs. Indians to a lesser extent also. Maybe white leaning latinos are ok though

That's some crazy shit you are bringing up.

JFl putting middle easterners second.They hate them more than blacks.
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11462331 Japanese families won't accept any muslim exchange students even when he was born in New Zealand.This won't happen to africans.
Noodlewhores' white worship goes beyond looks.They are in awe of the civilization that whites build.They are the ultimate white supremacists.You have better chances with white foids than noodlewhores.

I actually know some turkish guys get noodlewhores (korean and japan) but guys are not bad looking tbh.so I'm not surprised

Noodlewhores are the biggest white supremacists.

Yes, ethnic chads get any woman they want.
Just don't be ugly, that's all

If you are dark skinned it is over they hate dark skin

Ethnics have better chanches with white foids.

Some noodlewhores date ethnics in countries like Singapore, but in the West they are white men's property.

I only see them with white guys.

I'd love to get @Riceman opinion here, but from what I have seen, ethnics who are not ugly, have good phenotype, good frame do fine with global tier 1 noodlewhores (Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Shanghai), and lower tier (rest of Asia). But it's true, in less educated, poorer, less exposed noodlewhores a JBW 2/10 is equal to a 8/10 ethnic

No. noodlewhores are the biggest white supermacy group

To understand a noodlewhores psyche u must understand her insecurity. She grew up doing everything she can to make her nose look taller with contouring and making her eyes bigger with make up. She hates the mongoloid flat nose bridge and small eyes. Vast majority of noodlewhores hate this. Especially if shes monolid.

This is universal. Now on top of this genetic inferiority feeling she also feels small and helpless in the western world. No chinaman ever stepped up for her when she was called Ching Chong in her schools and told that she eats dogs. The ricecels sat there autistically like weak emasculated people they are.

When you combine all of this together and when she sees her 5’6 ricecel looksmatch with the flat nose with the small monolid eyes. She is not only turned off. She is repulsed by his weak presence.

I play volleyball in a league. There are 3 big framed curries with noodlewhores.

Noodlewhores are definitely open to big aesthetic darker men. Key is they have to have high nose bridge with chiselled caucasoid features. So the negro with his big flared nostrils have a tougher time with noodlewhores.

However good looking curries will have no problems.

Last edited:
To understand a noodlewhores psyche u must understand her insecurity. She grew up doing everything she can to make her nose look taller with contouring and making her eyes bigger with make up. She hates the mongoloid flat nose bridge and small eyes. Vast majority of noodlewhores hate this. Especially if shes monolid.

This is universal. Now on top of this genetic inferiority feeling she also feels small and helpless in the western world. No chinaman ever stepped up for her when she was called Ching Chong in her schools and told that she eats dogs. The ricecels sat there autistically like weak emasculated people they are.

When you combine all of this together and when she sees her 5’6 ricecel looksmatch with the flat nose with the small monolid eyes. She is not only turned off. She is repulsed by his weak presence.

I play volleyball in a league. There are 3 big framed curries with noodlewhores.

Noodlewhores are definitely open to big aesthetic darker men. Key is they have to have high nose bridge with chiselled caucasoid features. So the negro with his big flared nostrils have a tougher time with noodlewhores.

Seems we are on the same page sir, it would appear you're speaking of noodlewhores in the west, do you have any insight on those in riceland?

I think it depends really. I know some people get noodlewhores. They wouldn't go for ethnic men when there is whites though

Well put. If sociology wasn't such a cucked "science" this is what they'd be working on in university theses.

i must point out tho. There seem to be some great negro and noodlewhore mixes. I hve never in my life seen a successful curry rice mix that ended up good.

Blasians have people like Ben Henderson. UFC champ. Also nfl talents like that Chung dude in the patriots also Hines ward.

That mix seem to do well for the men. Considering there are less blasians in the world than curry rice.

Curry rice maybe the incel mixture

It depends on how white washed the curries are.

Noodlewhores will always crave cumskin cock

Neither will good looking rice males, stop coping.
They even ride currydicks, but not rice.

WkOUufZ.jpg
5gtGmk6.jpg
PPGRhjc.jpg

mGV8aUv.jpg
raucnyG.jpg
HpfPCSy.jpg

7D8hdly.jpg

@Riceman might be able to tell us more.
Those curries are average to decent looking, you will find average to decent looking rice males with rice females too. You will never see an actual ugly sub4 curry with a rice female or any female.

noodlewhores will fuck anything that white

It's tough. Reminds me of that race hierarchy chart from Hong Kong. Arabs and Pakis are at the bottom.

It's tough. Reminds me of that race hierarchy chart from Hong Kong. Arabs and Pakis are at the bottom.
yes i remember it. it is definetly not easy

Honestly I think it's not about race in this instance. It may as well be for many of us (myself included) because we are genetic trash, but I know of a few brown guys, not particularly special, one mildly autistic, who slayed 20-30 times in a single year, and just in HK, not even 3rd world SEA. It's just phenotype X scarcity of supply

have you ever approached to noodlewhore,OP

There may be hope.
425yt29jzye01.jpg