Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Can foids truly understand the Joker movie?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Was wagecucking the other day. Overheard some foid workers talking about the Joker Movie.

One of them was saying how she could relate to Arthur. How he was an icon representing people like her who were living shitty lives and being crushed by society and its elites.

I think foids can actually delude themselves into thinking they are suffering, so yea maybe

No, of course not. Neither can 99% of normies.

Was wagecucking the other day. Overheard some foid workers talking about the Joker Movie.

One of them was saying how she could relate to Arthur. How he was an icon representing people like her who were living shitty lives and being crushed by society and its elites.
No they cant truly understand anything

And of course that lady is delusional for thinking her life has even 5% in common with Arthur’s

foids be dumb dumbs with smelly bum bums,they can not even come close to understanding flecks pain or his situation.

I think foids can actually delude themselves into thinking they are suffering, so yea maybe
cxl8c9hbmzs01.jpg

Explaining the Joker movie to a woman is like explaining colors to a blind person.

If you see it, it's for you.

The foid was probably enamored by Fleck shooting the frat boys who were abusing the womyn on the subway, ironically.

Fuck no, she will never ever feel or understand in her entire life, what true loneliness is, and feels like. What being belittle, mocked, and ridicule just for showing your face is like, how it feels when the entire opposite gender never consider you good enough to be in a relationship. This foid will never feel 1% of that.

Wageslaving affects everyone but she'll never understand the levels of isolation a man is subjected to.

She's so much higher than us in the Social hierarchy that the difference is exponential.
she doesnt even have the right to say what she said there. she can easily find a betabuxx that will provide her for the rest of her life.
foids are delusional

No, and normies don't either. They will automatically dismiss Arthur due to him being diagnosed with a mental illness. It was a mistake to have Arthur be diagnosed, the movie would've been much more poignant if Arthur was a regular guy who went insane solely due to society.

They can't. Toilets left the cinema when I saw if before the before even ended :lul: :lul: :lul:

foids dont understand any movie they just like movement and sound, i dont even think they can register objects visually other than chads or moving vehicles (for checking the driver's status, not their own safety)

I need to terminate foids

Foids cant relate to incels. Point. Thats why we could not even sorrowmaxxxx for a fuck.

my sister told me that her normie colleague and her soy husband were "completely smitten by Joker and it changed their lives" :lul: