Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can goth girls be Stacys?

bloodFetish

bloodFetish

Greycel
I know that historically goth girls have been shunned by Chads but lately there's been a surge of Chads wanting a "big tiddy goth gf". Could goth girls become Stacys?

I think a Stacy could become a goth girl. Maybe naturally goth girls can't? I don't know.

Maybe. Some goth girls are incel-tier, while others are worn out after many, many Chad cocks.

The few I knew way back were either volcel or dykes, but it's just a fashion culture and of course women love to latch onto any trend that makes them feel sexually desired and given attention. Cosplay whores, for example.

Goth/emo thing is cope for girls that get moged by stacies.

Stacys naturally don't possess the drive to seek attention and acceptance by depicting themselves in the way goths do. They are showered in validation from the day they were born. Modifying their appearance in order to stand out in an individual way is an absurd concept to them as they have been told how special, beautiful and outstanding they are for as long as they have been able to think.

All girls can be stacy. Seriously

You barely dont even have to be fat ..

takurak said:
All girls can be stacy. Seriously

You barely dont even have to be fat ..
Well, I have to agree with you :heh:.

"Goths" are dead, that trend died decades ago.

e622ee6325c8fe2bb9b1c3dc9b59f8ce--gothic-models-gothic-girls.jpg

Goth is fucking gay. But within subcultures, there are alternaChads and alternaStacies, so yes. 

In some ways many of them are actually worse than regular Stacies because they're far more likely to spout far left feminist rhetoric (since they're so "unique" and all) and far more likely to think that they're "models" just because some aspiring local photographer whiteknight took heavily photoshopped pics of them for orbiters to "like" and jerk off over.

Goth girls are racist af they will never date an ethnic they can all go to hell

Goth girls are the biggest sluts out there. The average roastie is a virgin compared to a goth.

slackbum said:
Stacys naturally don't possess the drive to seek attention and acceptance by depicting themselves in the way goths do. They are showered in validation from the day they were born. Modifying their appearance in order to stand out in an individual way is an absurd concept to them as they have been told how special, beautiful and outstanding they are for as long as they have been able to think.

gAwtHikK roasties do the same; "standing out" is not really desired by them otherwise they wouldn't do one of the most cliche and banal looks there is (ignoring that beneath the  costume they are normies as is). They do it for a certain niche of orbiters and attention. Much like "gamer girls", tradthots, et al they aren't and can never be regular stacies, so they find different ways of seeking validation. Becoming yet another narcissistic "internet model" with shitty goth fashion is one way of achieving that.