Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

" Can i ask you a question evdn if I already know the answer? ARE YOU VIRGIN? "

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
...and she laughed hard with her Chad friend and the rest of the class.
I tried to insult her but she was the classic ignorant whore with loudmouth even if she was blonde 7/10.
I'm 11 years older and I still feel bad for it
I was 17 and of course the great combo :
- babyface ( fat face ) + kind eyes + 5'8" + weird hair/style + socially awkward AF/social anxiety

I'm 11 years old

I tried to insult her but she was the classic ignorant whore with loudmouth even if she was blonde 7/10.
- babyface ( fat face ) + kind eyes + 5'8" + weird hair/style + socially awkward AF/social anxiety
Happened to me aswell, good thing now the same whore is force married and is depressed and shit, I hate foids so whatever bad happens to them = happyness for me

You could've answered no.

Gray tier post tbh​

Happened to me aswell, good thing now the same whore is force married and is depressed and shit, I hate foids so whatever bad happens to them = happyness for me
I legit think there is a incel angel protecting us
A lot of foids who hated me back when school was open are now depressed and cant find a more than 3 month lasting bf
Hell one of them had their mother die from Chadorona-19 and now she is forced to take care of her brother

I didn't have the time to answer; after she asked this question she laughed hard
And no one saw that as a psychopathic response. I wouldn't feel bad then. Someone asks you something and starts to burst out laughing before anything can happen is a fucking lunatic.

"Hey, you know what I put in your drink? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

And no one saw that as a psychopathic response. I wouldn't feel bad then. Someone asks you something and starts to burst out laughing before anything can happen is a fucking lunatic.

"Hey, you know what I put in your drink? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
OP shouldn't feel too bad because unprompted psychopathic responses from foids toward incels is sadly not uncommon tbh

That's the right attitude! Karma is getting the foids.
I legit think there is a incel angel protecting us
A lot of foids who hated me back when school was open are now depressed and cant find a more than 3 month lasting bf
Hell one of them had their mother die from Chadorona-19 and now she is forced to take care of her brother
Wonderful!

:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: erfuel

NO I AM FUCKED BY MY GENES