Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can I still train my jaw as a youngcel? I’m 16.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
The doctor said I started puberty relatively early at10 years old, and it’s now ending pretty much. I’m like 5’7’ 5’8’. My only question is, tho, can I still looksmax in terms of jaw? Like if I just start biting down for hours on end each day will it get any better? Or is it truly over?

Theres no training for your jaw

Man fml it’s probably the testerone getting to my head bluepilling me from this workout I did today it’s over

wtf yes

[Refrain] Goodbye horses, I'm flying over you Goodbye horses, I'm flying over you Goodbye horses, I'm flying over you Goodbye horses, I'm flying, flying, flying over you... [Verse 1] He told me, "I've seen it rise But, it always falls I've seen them come, I seen them go He said "All things pass into the night" And I said "Oh no sir, I must say you're wrong I must disagree Oh, no sir, I must say you're wrong Won't you listen to me?" [Verse 2] He told me, "I've seen it all before I've been there, I've seen my hopes and dreams a-lying on the ground I've seen the sky, just begin to fall." He said "All things pass into the night" And I said "Oh no sir, I must say you're wrong I must disagree Oh, no sir, I must say you're wrong Won't you listen to me?" [Refrain] Goodbye horses, I'm flying over you Goodbye horses, I'm flying over you Goodbye horses, I'm flying over you Goodbye horses, I'm flying, flying, flying over you...

The doctor said I started puberty relatively early at10 years old, and it’s now ending pretty much. I’m like 5’7’ 5’8’. My only question is, tho, can I still looksmax in terms of jaw? Like if I just start biting down for hours on end each day will it get any better? Or is it truly over?
You should go to the looksmax forum and seek help there.

You should go to the looksmax forum and seek help there.

never knew it was an actual forum. Do Ihave to my post my face on there tho? I’m afraid I’ll be doxed if I do and jew tube will take down my account

never knew it was an actual forum. Do Ihave to my post my face on there tho? I’m afraid I’ll be doxed if I do and jew tube will take down my account
You can risk PMing specific users on that forum. Should probably lurk and post there for a month or 2 before trusting anyone.

wtf yes

[Refrain] Goodbye horses, I'm flying over you Goodbye horses, I'm flying over you Goodbye horses, I'm flying over you Goodbye horses, I'm flying, flying, flying over you... [Verse 1] He told me, "I've seen it rise But, it always falls I've seen them come, I seen them go He said "All things pass into the night" And I said "Oh no sir, I must say you're wrong I must disagree Oh, no sir, I must say you're wrong Won't you listen to me?" [Verse 2] He told me, "I've seen it all before I've been there, I've seen my hopes and dreams a-lying on the ground I've seen the sky, just begin to fall." He said "All things pass into the night" And I said "Oh no sir, I must say you're wrong I must disagree Oh, no sir, I must say you're wrong Won't you listen to me?" [Refrain] Goodbye horses, I'm flying over you Goodbye horses, I'm flying over you Goodbye horses, I'm flying over you Goodbye horses, I'm flying, flying, flying over you...
will you cover that song?

u can make ur ramus look more prominent but theres no training for ur mandible length tbh

There's no face for your jaw.
Or...
There's no jaw for your face!

Actually. Yes!

Simply jut your jaw out all the time by force of will /habit. Soom it will jut out and look bigger!

Or. To increase jaws muscle, sleep with. Use often. One of those "bite protection" things that sports dudes wear! And or chew gum a lot.

Or. Practice SMILING a lot. Train your face muscles to smile habitually! If your are in danger turn that smile into a scowl like a fucking lightswitch and freak out you enemies!

It's probably over by now , But maybe in your next life

You're better off asking looksmax.org

I would suggest chewing hard gums and mewing

just mew, if it works then you win, if not then at least you coped and tried

just mew, if it works then you win, if not then at least you coped and tried
Takes a few months, even years if you’re unlucky. But you should still try it, you got nothing to lose from doing it.

I recommend you try it

Theres no training for your jaw

You can increase jaw width and definition by training your masseter muscles. Iam been using chisell for a few months and already got visible results and noticeable improvement of my face.

Get a chisell and start doing some reps ( maybe twice a week). Your jaw width and definition can be improved. Don't listen to some of these idiots who've never tried working on their jaw.

Start biting Chad's heads off to train your jaw

nah ur case is closed sux4u

I don't know. You may just have to get lucky for your jaw to continue to develop in the next few years

Just don't mouth breathe. That's your best bet.