Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can incels work with females?

Can they?

• Yes

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • No

Votes: 19 82.6%

• Total voters
Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
As the title says can incels successfully work with females at all or is it always doomed to go poorly?

Whenever I have female coworkers (or god forbid, a female boss) I never get along with them. Female coworkers always try to not work with me or they are very rude while doing so. I don't think I've had a single one that didn't either a) ignore me or b) shit on me. My current boss is a female as well and I can tell she hates having to work with me. Whenever I'm with her she always tries to leave as soon as possible but if its a Chad or female she will stay with them. She also always yells at me and is quick to say I did something wrong (most of the time it's nothing or someone else was responsible for whatever she was upset about). Before you say "oh you must of pissed them off some way, they don't hate you because you are incel.", they treat me like this when they first meet me.

At this point I'm convinced that no matter where you go, if there are girls working there, they will hate your guts just for existing.

females are affected by the halo effect much more severely than males. there's no way that they will ever think of one as a decent fellow. one glance at your face and they will consider you a "creep", and take everything you do or say negatively.

In theory but only if you do all their work perfectly and never complain. Even then you will be the butt of every joke and the person to always put the blame on.

I can't stand it.

Yes, but it'll be hell. I had a female boss, it sucked balls.

The 2 people who put "yes" are wrong

Being truthful to my situation, I have to say "yes" since my boss is a woman but I work alone for the most part. So it's like I have female "coworkers" but we never interact or actually work together. If anything, she's just the person who logs my hours and give me my paycheck.

Yes but it's rough as hell though and major suicidefuel sometimes.

Being truthful to my situation, I have to say "yes" since my boss is a woman but I work alone for the most part. So it's like I have female "coworkers" but we never interact or actually work together. If anything, she's just the person who logs my hours and give me my paycheck.

does that even count? your not really working "with" them at that point, your working for them.

does that even count? your not really working "with" them at that point, your working for them.
Okay, fair enough. Since it's your poll, I'll change my answer to "no" so that it's not misleading.

Okay, fair enough. Since it's your poll, I'll change my answer to "no" so that it's not misleading.

you don't have to change it if you feel like your working with them though. I'm not at your job so I don't know how it fully works.

I remember reading this comic that displayed a foid's life choices, I believe it was MGTOW related. Displayed a roasty focusing on its career whilst not acknowledging affirmative action, winding up a bitter misandrist in a high position exercising power over males.

It depends on how ugly you are, and how strong your sex drive is. If you're 4-5/10 and you have a low sex drive, you can do it. Any lower, or if you have a high sex drive, it will be torture.