Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Can Juggernaut Law save her?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1351
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1351

Banned
-
One of my favourite activities is to analyze foids throughout various cultures. With my trusty fake GPS and badoo I am crusing around the world while collecting new specimens to analyze (inbefore :chad::banhammer: I am using some random chad pic for my profile to bait wom*n).

Just recently, I've set my faked coordinates to Colorado and I've encountered that ((( queen ))) again. To be fair last time I've only saved her bio and 1 picture.

My question is: is she one of the legendary IT posters? and also does the Juggernaut Law applies to her?

Screenshot 20191024 073451 Badoo
Screenshot 20191024 073459 Badoo
Screenshot 20191024 073514 Badoo
Screenshot 20191024 073518 Badoo

@Napoleon de Geso is the the cultured loli you are looking for?

Too cultured and out of my league

Unironically smv mogs entire male population

Mogs me at SMV

I literally woke up to this today
View attachment 234126

Although the warning is removed now because I already got an warning for necro before.
It’s hard shit being a necromancer. You sacrifice a portion of your life for every thread you resurrect and have to wait a while to regenerate it back. And you could potentially use it all up for a big fat game over.

It’s hard shit being a necromancer. You sacrifice a portion of your life for every thread you resurrect and have to wait a while to regenerate it back. And you could potentially use it all up for a big fat game over.
Don't forget you can get warnings for other things too. I already had a 20% warning before lol. Good thing they give a verbal warning before an actual one.

But imagine waking up to 100% warning level, that would be brutal.

Don't forget you can get warnings for other things too. I already had a 20% warning before lol. Good thing they give a verbal warning before an actual one.

But imagine waking up to 100% warning level, that would be brutal.
Does the verbal warning not count toward percentage? I haven’t received either of them so I wouldn’t know the difference.
Did someone say game over?
Yes I did indeed say game over.

Does the verbal warning not count toward percentage? I haven’t received either of them so I wouldn’t know the difference.

Yes I did indeed say game over.
No it doesn't add to percentage. Also mirin that 0% warning level.

Yes, she can easily find a man to marry